SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Erm...I'm just curious. you say all your "contentious" content is for premium/paid only....but how you going to do that when every single one of those things violates patreon's ToS?
Thanks for asking.

I'm shutting down my patreon account soon, and move to subscribestar. I just created a subscribestar account yesterday. I'm waiting for the latest exclusive contents to be completely finished before posting anything in subscribestar. Hopefully, that will get me off the hook. In the past, people who have problems using patreon just DMed me. I usually ask them to pay me via paypal and I give them an exclusive link that they can download. and as you can see, I'm still figuring this out.

BaleonRosen

Mar 30, 2018
Am I missing something, or are the quests impossible to complete as of now? The final flower, and the wolf enemy are inaccessible. I can't even open the chest. All I can do is wander the map seeing the handful of scenes there are with Kota and the girls. Is this intentional at this stage of development, or am I just stupid? (Both seem very possible to me)

BaleonRosen

Mar 30, 2018
Am I missing something, or are the quests impossible to complete as of now? The final flower, and the wolf enemy are inaccessible. I can't even open the chest. All I can do is wander the map seeing the handful of scenes there are with Kota and the girls. Is this intentional at this stage of development, or am I just stupid? (Both seem very possible to me)
Okay, yeah, I am just stupid. I didn't realise you could climb to the last flower. Haven't checked the wolf, but I imagine I just missed something there too.

DbroKing

May 14, 2020
ok so I am initially quite intruiged in the premise and the first looks, but I gotta ask... is NTR unavoidable? As in, from the player's perspective, will you always be the cuck (whether oblivious or no)? cause that's a dealbreaker for me.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I completely understand how you feel. As an amateur/beginner developer, I felt like SRPG studio suited my needs most. Not sure that's the case now. If I acquire more skills, talents, and help, I'll try to move away from RPG-based.
nah man, dont mind me. I should thank you for putting the work. It's your baby, fuck the others.

Reactions: xJuma and SLGallery

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
That's just me trying to tease the player. Before revealing the solution to you, I want to tell you about my game design and intention. I personally make lots of misleading information in the game so that the player can explore. And it's new and in an early stage of development, that's why it might appear incomplete.

In addition to the game, I also have . Some people have been using it as hints although at some points the story will eventually diverge from the game.

To answer your question,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaleonRosen

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Wait......these characters don't have faces? Ummmm........?
Good point !!! For my current budget,I had to choose between making lots of non-detailed poses, or a few highly-detailed ones. My strategy was to make use of the game mechanics and get the contents out there, then I would fix these arts retroactively once I had more budget.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
ok so I am initially quite intruiged in the premise and the first looks, but I gotta ask... is NTR unavoidable? As in, from the player's perspective, will you always be the cuck (whether oblivious or no)? cause that's a dealbreaker for me.

I understand your concern. As a matter of fact, it's a very common concern among adult game community that I've tried to address with my game. Although the story of the game was designed with a canonical storyline in mind, the game was designed to be completely NTR avoidable. I make it challenging so that when the player accomplishes such a feat, they will be greatly rewarded. I'll try to make it avoidable during the first gameplay. But like I said, if you want to go down that route, all the rewards will be toward the very end.

Obliteracy

May 23, 2017
Do the "peek" scenes auto skip all text for anyone else? It's only the peek scenes so I know it's not some keyboard issue on my end.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
what's BSS?
explains it well in Japanese. For short, it stands for "Boku ga Saki ni Suk datta no ni" , which loosely translates to "Even though I loved her first". BSS is basically the theme of the canonical storyline.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
please give a way to make it fullscreen
Thank you for your feedback.SRPG studio doesn't make it obvious for the player and developer. I'll add a notification about screen in the next patch. For now, you can press F4 on your keyboard to go fullscreen.