VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hey, just a quick heads up, version 0.21 will be released on 15th free to the public. (Version 0.25, the most recent release, is a patreons only release so won't be available to the public, the release after will be free to the public again) So, after 15th of this month it'll be a couple of months before the next public release. I hope this make sense, Cheers!
so what...we can't play the game and we will get hole in the story or i don't understand this patreon only...sry

Reactions: underwatersparkle

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
and how u can play as a male...reading the op page it's only speaking of a woman...i don't really get this game...

ellyon

Aug 25, 2020
I just loaded 0.25-pc. Loaded the save from 0.19-win and it terminated with 0.19-win, not continuing with 0.25-pc.
What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock these 2 on the bottom right?

Untitled.png

Edit: I got it, looks like for some odd reason you need to not see the husbands story in this update to get those.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Only asking because of the recent virus thing - anybody else have weirdness in trying to delete the old version of this game? Specifically, a file in game/lib/py2-windows-x86_64 consistently reappears, as a file of (?) type, and renames itself each time I delete it - a couple of times in a host of random, non-Western characters (the most recent one was "룺鰊䋄ď叻ᭉ禽�㭔ⓕ꜈㘚谗쵿඀既Ẹ铈긘邮ಮ嵆Қ瘚䤯ඣ륄୊좖︐㾙ᜠﵙꎢ䁓̙㞉�옺粶ꊛ⩘ꐨ섔գᯖ蹫숶갶�꺜ﬗ섉⃴팚죘轚稜蠀") and symbols, but mostly strings of random caps & numbers about 25-50 or so long, whether using plain old delete, or the secure erase function from either of 2 AV programs.

I didn't open any of the programs mods listed in the virus warning, though I did download them and subsequently erase them.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
who shit or pissed in his cornflakes :ROFLMAO:awfully hateful thing to say on his dev page if you ask me but hey at least the detard was honest and upfront about it though so i guess if we get any update at all it will be either several several updates behind or a yearly thing or some such BS like that or we not get them at all either way nothing we can do sadly which is messed up but it is what it is:rolleyes:
Hmm, I wouldn't insult someone who is just trying to make their business work, and yes Patreon is a business to some. Meanwhile idiots on a pirate site, who don't support and never will support a dev are commenting. I don't guess you work for free do you? Probably not. And I'm not the dev, or even a supporter of the dev, just someone with a bit of common sense who doesn't expect free shit from other people's efforts.

You may want to adjust your expectations. Almost everything here is possible do to OTHERS playing the money you probably aren't paying, to get stuff uploaded. Some dev's, the very small minority, post their game for free and yep if they do, it's usually multiple releases behind. It makes no sense otherwise to shit on the people actually supporting you, the Patreon pledges to release to all the cheapskates/freeloaders at the same time as those who are supporting you.

That's just basic business and common sense.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
is it also a slow burn or something?? why there's more lesbian path than straight path..In straight path there are less scenes as compared to lesbian one.
Because most guys actually don't mind and even like bisexual women?

It's too early for the son or the NTR focused neighbor kid to really get involved, the lesbian stuff is there to help corrupt the mom and broaden her horizons so she is more accepting of everything else.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Trying this again for the first time in a while and I see the dev has removed the age options and changed the high school to college. How lame.
If they ever plan to release on Steam those are mandatory. Steam will not permit (from what I have heard on other Discords) ANY implication that characters are in high school or of questionable age.

So yeah, high school, age change options, etc are right out the door. You can always edit the scripts if you want to adjust them. Or make a mod maybe.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Hm whats even going on even in this game, even disney movies have more sex/tease than this

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes