VN - Ren'Py - Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

arbin

i love this game, i love the mom, one of the best easy, i love the art and the way you can choose the outcome and also how it afects the game depending on what you choose really well done.

the only thing that could be better is do no go to ntr or stranger people only a little bit because i have seen failing because of things like that should be ony some teasing like the guy in the sports shop locker room or the construction site workers on the street and the graphics should be a little bit sharper and then its an absolute fantastic game.:p:D:D:p
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Angelo Gabriel Neto

Jogo maravilhoso, espero pela continuidade anciosamente... :):):):) adicione mais elementos como, exibicionismo e bestialidade :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: mais luxúria e bestialidade, a protagonista deverá ser mais quente fodendo com animais e mendigos na rua
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jamesmon

Great game with amazing potential. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Hopefully it doesn't get abandoned like most good ones. We'll have to wait and see. Need to bring the dad back home though. I'd like to be able to change names and ages through.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Pros:
    - female protagonist corruption game
    Meh:
    - characters look ok, nothing special, higher than bare minimum at least
    - setting, while boring, works
    Cons:
    - close to 0 sexual content, to the point that "no sexual content" tag could fit here if I squinted
    - what sexual content is here is really boring, not hot at all, almost all scenes felt like accidental slip ups on MC part, they could have happened at the beginning of the game as well as at the end of current update
    - slow and boring corruption, on the scale from 0-100 where 0 is innocent and 100 is a complete slut, the game starts at 1 this update ends at 2, just 98 more to go

Overall not impressed, people call it blueballs game and I disagree, for blueballs something needs to be arousing and this is just not it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Exactly my cup of tea.
    Reminded me at A Wife And Mother- with a little quicker delelopment.
    I read several comments talking about another Blueballgame- i like slow progress and spicy situations- the prude mom, hot stripper neighbor, the cool sons of both, the sister- not as hot as she could be...
    But nearly every female character is hot...the plan of the two sons to seduce or corrupt their moms- this game was written for me.
    Ok, i played one year content in a sudden- but i will defintly follow this game.

I didn `t like the Phil path with his dumb friend...but the whole setting is nice.
    Renders are great, i hope this game will not be abandoned like other games with slow progress.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Good game.
    The characters are likable, the art is ok, the plot is simple but robust.

I like the plot playing with the standard stereotypes, mom-son-daughter etc.
    Plot is very smooth at the moment.

I hope the sex scenes in the future will be properly represented that translated means, long, well pre-prepared and with a story in each sex scenes.
    We do not need another swift sex scene checkbox exercise.

Anyway.... let's see how it develops.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

yrban7477

Very cute game!
    Nice drawing, nice story.
    I think there is already a good amount of content.
    I wonder what will happen to the characters in the game?
    Good luck to the developer of this game! Let him succeed in this project.
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  8. 5.00 star(s)

maltador

Good models, good story, consistent updates, responsible dev. Can't ask for anything else. Got all the good qualities of a 5-star game. A lot of potential too. Libby's model is extremely attractive and not blown out of proportion with melons instead of breasts on a teen-body like in other gamea. Hope this blows up in the future
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Naughty Neighbors (v 0.25) started as a promising game and then quickly lost it somewhere and never really found it again. The characters end up being of little interest and the story is slice of life but not with a story told well enough to sustain the slow burn, nor moments of tension well done to make it worthwhile. Choices seem to work as usual but they're pretty clear and straightforward in what they imply so it's not really much of a choice what you do.

Render quality is decent, nothing spectacular but decent. There are very few animations but are done decently as well. Sounds don't seem to play a role. And I found no bugs.

So, all in all, after following this one since it started, I'm dropping it here. Time to move to other games, which clearly are better than this one.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mark942244

Well it is a good game ;)(y), that's why I subscribed yesterday on your patreon page. I installed the INC patch but there was still old text in conversation between Jo and Susan (I went to university, where I met my husband, we got a house, ADOPTED a couple of kids and thought that I was happy) You could just write we got kids, it would be easier.
    And I hope that Susan will fuck the guy in the locker room, he he.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Rustynutone

I think this game has potential. I like where the story seems to be heading concerning the mother and the choices concerning her family and the people around her. Sometimes it seems like there should be a choice where there isn't one though. Also I am not interested in the father's story at all. At first, I thought it would be cool to be fucking around as the mom and also as the dad. Then, it turns out the dad is a pussy who can't make the first move ever. Look, in a game like this I want to be the dominant one and the one to make the first move. I am not interested in watching a fat piece of shit asshole make the moves on the women while my character just stares at him. I don't want to be sharing women and that's where that storyline seems to be heading. Of course, some people do like that so this is the kind of game for them. I am really conflicted on continuing the game or not because the father story is really a turn off.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

v0.05

as of right now there are no sex scenes, just some mild teasing and some nudity. (so idk what the previous reviewer was smoking)

i was contemplating giving it 2/5 or 3/5. but since it's unfinished i guess 3/5 for future hope, although i don't have much hope for this game.

no animations, only a couple of still pictures of the very few sexual themed scenes, there are some choices for the future, mediocre english, but you can even watch the husband's story what he does in his free time (cheating theme from him as well) which is nice i guess. (so some ppl might not feel bad for cheating on him)

game is pretty average, characters are cliché and sometimes a bit annoying. but biggest problem is that you can generally have an idea from the writing and characters and the "animation"(1-2 still pictures repeated) and the way corruption is handled that this is not gonna be a good game whatever route the dev goes. well anyway i will follow for a couple of patches and might change my rating accordingly.

but don't get it twisted, as of right now of 0.05, since it has no sex scenes this"game" is like 1/5 since it's not a game and not fap material either.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The renders are not great.
    The character's faces are horrible.
    The story is dad goes away, so everyone is apparently going to end up fucking with everyone, including strangers apparently down the line.

There is no build up, it's just choices being obvious enough as to what the consequences will be down the line, when a sex scene finally happens: erveryone will fuck everyone with a pulse.

While it does remain your choice to do this, it speaks volume about the story's quality later on.

Pretty much everyone's already touching each others one way or another, or sending nudes, with zero build up.

I'm also not sure about the MC's actual age, he looks too young for my taste.

This is not something I'd recommend.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Chad

A promising game for those interested in milf protagonists, slow corruption and multiple paths. I like the main character design (she does look like someone in her 30s or 40s) and the writing and plot are nice too. Image quality is not the best, but that will surely improve with more support. Hoping to see this game grow. Good luck.