VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.25] [OuterRealm3D]

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
The game has a lot of potential. Although it has the incest tag, I doubt that we will see anything with the son in the short term. But I hope that somehow we can see something soon of the neighbor and her children and that she is involved.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The dev's lost the plot. It's supposed to be naughty neighbours but it's turning into naughty everything the dev can think of. There are far too any additional characters that she comes across giving her a hard time. IMO there's far too much irrelevant crap going on here.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Damn the whole Halloween event put a sour taste in my mouth tbh.
Also there's some real dissonance here. MC is portrayed as being naïve and innocent even saying that she feels like she's missed out, getting married so young. Then in the Halloween event we find out she's snorting lines and throwing back pills like nobody's business. These two characters seem completely disconnected. To top it off she then gets gang-raped.... Like wtf man. This felt very shoe-horned in to me.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Damn the whole Halloween event put a sour taste in my mouth tbh.
Also there's some real dissonance here. MC is portrayed as being naïve and innocent even saying that she feels like she's missed out, getting married so young. Then in the Halloween event we find out she's snorting lines and throwing back pills like nobody's business. These two characters seem completely disconnected. To top it off she then gets gang-raped.... Like wtf man. This felt very shoe-horned in to me.
I totally agree. And what is the point of this scene? This is the first MC's sex scene shown in the game, this should be the icing on the cake, but what do we have a rape scene with a couple of renders and no animation and I'm not even talking about the puke-ending.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes