3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.40!

PC (413MB): - - - -
Mac (405MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the effort. But your requirement to install third party filters and codecs make people not want it, especially when you use a non-standardized format that isn't even used anymore.

Anyway, why should it be better than jpeg and mp4, which offers the best compression available?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@cooperdk

Not sure what codec you are talking about as all the picture files in it are JPG which is a pretty standard file type.

Jpeg/JPG low quality PNG looks great but has a huge ass file size WEBP pretty much the same as PNG without the huge ass file size many are switching over to this format so that they can still keep the file quality without the file size.

Reactions: botc76

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Just for the record, I am a big fan of the Waypoint at the start of week 3. A recap, an option to change your choices. It's particularly helpful when it may be a month or two or more in between plays and one can't recall what's happening in one particular game!

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I don't see a walkthrough for this game, but can someone tell me what are the risks of letting the genie (Arion) out in the real world? I'm not a fan of NTR.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can someone point out what the different variable names do? I can not make head or tails from the 4 letter naming scheme possibly used for the character values.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
this game is great the only 2 things I don't like about this game are [1] being rushed through story [2nd] being forced
to pic and choose only a few or not corrupt them as much. Giving the player the option to take there time and corrupt them all in one play-though would be cool .

Reactions: johnconnor

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I don't see a walkthrough for this game, but can someone tell me what are the risks of letting the genie (Arion) out in the real world? I'm not a fan of NTR.
I let him out then put him back in and I think I painted Kate out of my story, which is not what I wanted. I haven't had the opportunity option to magic her again.

Festus

May 30, 2018
I have let him out and so far nothing bad has happened, but he does do you a favor in your magic if you let him out, I wont say what it is don't want to spoil it for you.

Reactions: johnconnor

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good!!! Congratulations Dev. Waiting for the next update ... I really like Jo, lovely milf.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Here is the new image for the main menu. Yep, I’m getting closer to pushing this baby out the door!
Version 0.5 has grown way beyond what I expected – close to 50,000 new words and over 500 new images. And the scary bit is there are several hundred “if” statements! I'm currently checking for continuity and bugs and still putting the little animations in (There are about 50 all up). Then it gets beta tested to make sure it’s spot-on.
To my Patrons…thanks heaps for your support while I’ve been working on this guys, I really appreciate it.

P

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Is there a kind and generous anon who would like to share the latest update of this game (v0.5) ?

Reactions: zomers
U

User_10739

Uploaded Naughty Magic Pt2 v0.5
If you haven't played Pt1 do so first!

Here is my squashed version:
- - -

Note: For best experience playthrough twice, Jo-Mel route and Sara-Indi route. (choice at start)
Use console for sex as your stats will be lower than they probably were in v0.4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Anyone got full saves? Saves don't work anymore and I really don't want to start from the beginning

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Crossing my fingers for a Mac version, pretty pleeease?
I ADORED the 0.40 release! (btw. also The Carnaloreon 0.31)

Reactions: RRX
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes