3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
nice to see this updated finally..its quite enjoyable..plays smoothly..and while occasionally you get really hideous faces when emotions are conveyed..their resting faces are all very pretty..(so maybe the Dev needs to work on emotions..lol) that being said its not a "big" thing really..the variety of bodies and such is nice..tiny tits medium tits big tits..tiny butt to bubble butt..there is something for everyone if you like redhead dark hair blonde white girl black girl....its understandable..no WTF engrish..all in all something worth playing...if i do have one complaint..its that the game ends while it waits for the next update...it really needs free roam after available content is done..ya know..for stat building..LOL....Jo and Indi of course..nuff said!
Jo and Indi are also my favourites, but when relationship with Sara is high enough, making up with her on sunday gets pretty sweet as well.

I really like this one, wish it would update more often, but than again dev gets nowhere near the support a game like this would deserve, so I'm happy getting what I can.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure what im getting into here but ill take a look. Saw the start date... humm maybe a jem in the wuff lol

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This game is so well done, nice set of consequence for actions, love the way the corruption works in this premise. Can't wait until Evie comes back next week and you can soften the bitch up.

Reactions: dp123

Festus

May 30, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with the cheat mod? when I reset the magic it hangs and I can't get back to the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with the cheat mod? when I reset the magic it hangs and I can't get back to the game.
cheat mod is one update behind..best wait to see if the mod's dev updates..the money cheat part works fine..the girls stats keeps resetting and the magic dosnt work for me..likely due to mismatched versions

Reactions: Festus

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
cheat mod is one update behind..best wait to see if the mod's dev updates..the money cheat part works fine..the girls stats keeps resetting and the magic dosnt work for me..likely due to mismatched versions
I'm guessing you are using the compressed version? I'm running it with the uncompressed and it works fine for me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you hit this error using old saves.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6716, in script
if gold == 1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6716, in <module>
if gold == 1:
NameError: name 'gold' is not defined

Just open the console and type in gold=1 and hit enter.

Festus

May 30, 2018
I'm guessing you are using the compressed version? I'm running it with the uncompressed and it works fine for me.
No I'm using the uncompressed file and started a new new game haven't tried it with old saves.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saw one missing picture but was caused by 2 missing letters. On week: 4 day: 3 in the morning you'll hit a missing photo named jo droom work 01 open the script and find the one towards the end that is spelled the same that doesn't have a nm in front of it and change it to nm jo droom work 01.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I think you mean to add "chili peppers" to hot chocolate rather than "chili". Although I have heard of mixing a bit of baker's chocolate to chili to help enhance the flavor.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I think you mean to add "chili peppers" to hot chocolate rather than "chili". Although I have heard of mixing a bit of baker's chocolate to chili to help enhance the flavor.
I think you should grow up... or stop mashing the keyboard just because u can... or at least quote the guy u are talking to... either way, pretty lame if u ask me...

All girls have beautiful figures, especially Jo, but all the girls' smiles are very ugly.
Yea, I feel you, some are even creepy... totally ruining the inmersion... its a pitty, because its a good game... Cheers!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That's the kind of speeds I had 8 years ago. Now, in UK, 30 Mbs download and 10Mbs upload is pretty normal
That (30 mbit, WHICH IS NOT Mbs) is the kind of speeds I had 8 years ago. Now, in Denmark, 100 mbit download and 100 mbit upload is pretty normal

... although, I have 300 mbit upload and 300 mbit download. I also pay a whopping €30/month for it. ;-)

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes