Cheat Mod Ren'Py Naughty Magic v0.40 [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

Groto Clark

Mar 3, 2018
Hi!

I´ld like to report a small bug.
Kates magi level cannot be manipulated correctly.
See screenshot.

Many thanks

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi!

I´ld like to report a small bug.
Kates magi level cannot be manipulated correctly.
See screenshot.

Many thanks
do you have the latest version of the mod because for me it works correctly, can you give me more details

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
D.S.-sama . Not sure if you were aware or not but although the the Mod (V2.6) works for the new version (v.7) of the game, the game now has a stats button right where the cheat mod button sits (top left) so you cant use both the mod and the in game stats button

Reactions: SamHaim

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for making the mod to remove most of the grindyness of the game. The story seems to ignore the actual amount of cash. The mod still doesn't seem to progress Indi to requests for a sweet girl, or for Jo in shower, so I guess it must also depend on the storyline or something else.

Disappointed there isn't a section for Vicki - a 3way would be nice...but I realize that is a game thing, not a mod thing.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
A quick check of D.S.-sama profile reveals that he hasn't been active here on F95 since late January 2020! :eek: That's why none of his mods have been updated for the latest game versions. Last I heard he was very, very busy with real life work and had no idea when, or even if, he'll ever return and be able to update all his mods.

• Sad
Reactions: ontach

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
I love cheat mods! To be honest, you do not need one in Naughty Magic! It is very straight forward and an awesome game!