Cheat Mod Ren'Py Naughty Magic v0.40 [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Don't work for the latest update, game crashes before it starts up
For me it does work, try to re-download the game and mod, if you have another pc try to run the game and mod on that to..

Plus the mod is special updated for this version...

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
For me it does work, try to re-download the game and mod, if you have another pc try to run the game and mod on that to..

Plus the mod is special updated for this version...
Weird, now it works :) downloaded the game again thx!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
how do you close the mod once you have selected an option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have an issue the daily magic reset doesnt work
This is the only problem that you encounter? Have you reset the characters DM to(in the change girls stats window), if not try to set it to 0 from there, the daily magic only resets your points, you also need to reset the girls stats... check and tell me if it works for you...

EDIT: Try it with the new mod version

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
i have an issue the daily magic reset doesnt work

This is the only problem that you encounter? Have you reset the characters DM to(in the change girls stats window), if not try to set it to 0 from there, the daily magic only resets your points, you also need to reset the girls stats... check and tell me if it works for you...

EDIT: Try it with the new mod version

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the issue i had was there was no way to exist the screen where it reset the points ( yes i know how to exit the cheat menu)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you know he is one of the bad genies that got into trouble for misbehaving and is the reason why they now have to ask their masters for permission to stay out. If you do let him stay out he meets many of the girls that you know in that short time acting like some prince charming trying to woo them and you find out that he used magic when he was with Kate. Don't think there is much with him ATM. If all else you can open the console and change arioncafe=1 to arioncafe=0 and he'll be back in his little cage.

Reading the script you will get a benefit from the genie who'll give you a discount on the magic needed to give Indi her confidence boost.

At the moment I would be more interested/worried about what Vicky looks like and is going to be doing.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
maybe just me or a problem, but i can't change the magic lvl with kate, the 2 values stack up visually one above the other, and the real value doesn't change, stays in 0, no need to hurry, do it only when you can

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
maybe just me or a problem, but i can't change the magic lvl with kate, the 2 values stack up visually one above the other, and the real value doesn't change, stays in 0, no need to hurry, do it only when you can

Thank you for reporting it, I have fixed the problem, you can download the new mod from the first post or from .

Enjoy!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for reporting it, I have fixed the problem, you can download the new mod from the first post or from .

Enjoy!
Just to be on the safe side: to remove the old one just as instructed in the installation spoiler?