VN - Others - Completed - NATURALCORDE ~Stained with Lust, I Become My True Self~ [v1.0] [KI-SofTWarE/Akikusa Peperon/Dangerous Thoughts]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GaRbS

The only good thing about this game is the art, everything else about it is awful, so that's why I give it two stars.

There's literally no story, the guy just rapes the girl a few times and she starts liking it real fast. So the game just keeps on being a gallery for sex scenes one right after the other. It's not like there's even a deeper development for the characters either.

But what truly irks me about this visual novel is its god-awful UI. Usually in most VN's I've played over the years, even the really old ones, you can usually access the system or options menu by right clicking, pressing ESC or the options are shown right next to the text box.

But in this one they're kinda split between having a system menu and the program options that appear when you hover the pointer on the top of the screen. Alright, that on its own would just be a little annoying, but nothing to cry home about, right? But here's the catch, you can only access the system options from the main menu screen, so you have to keep going back and forth in and out of the story every time you want to change something.

And the awful UI doesn't end there. Next is the skip function, there's no option to keep skipping everything, you have hold down the button all the time. This being the case on 2020 VN would already be bad enough, but at least those decades old VN's had the decency to not stop the skipping EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME there is a change in the CG's. The skip also stops and slows down every time there's a scene transition too.

Even just spam clicking with the mouse isn't much help because the game itself slows down the appearance in the text, even when you have the option for "No Wait".

Next is the save and load system, even something as simple as this the game somehow managed to fuck up. When you save and load during a scene, the game doesn't always return you back to the exact text and part of the scene you were reading, like how it usually is in most VN's. No, sometimes if the overall scene has a lot of sub-scenes, it can send you to the very start or one scene before the one you were in. So that slows down things considerably too.

Not to mention that a lot of the time, at some of the most random moments, the game will show its title screen to you after a scene ends, which you can't skip, so more slowness to be had.

You also cannot skip the fucking credits, what the absolute fuck? Did the developers do this to pad out the play time or something?

Now, after all this you would think the game at least has some good sexual content, right? Not really, aside from the good art the sex scenes aren't that good, both from a fetish content perspective and the CG's themselves. While the art is very good, a lot of the CG's and poses are reused over and over again, both when the girl is and isn't pregnant.

Honestly, you'll be better experiencing what this VN has to offer if you just get a save and go to the memory menu, look up the scenes on videos or just watch a gallery. The only things you lose are a nothing-burger short story and voices. I personally will just search the artists works on doujins, because VN's are clearly not the best way to enjoy their work, or at least not by the people who made this one.