VN Others Completed NATURALCORDE ~Stained with Lust, I Become My True Self~ [v1.0] [KI-SofTWarE/Akikusa Peperon/Dangerous Thoughts]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ309761_img_main.png

Overview:
KI-SofTWarE's new brand, "Platina Light", is pleased to present its very first NTR adventure! It's a short and simple nukige that utilizes the EXperientiaL CG VieW system. What's more, a new brand means the scenarios and H scenes are even more pumped up than before! When a younger guy meets a serious but kind girl virgin, she's sure to get corrupted by his shota charms! At home, at school, outside, and more! There are tons of situations and outfits to enjoy, as well. Eventually, spending every day mired in the pleasures of the flesh starts to change her... Complete the main game to unlock "After Hard Mode" and witness the heroine at her sluttiest! "Big sis, no matter what, I'm going to make you mine and mine alone..."​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2020-12-20
Developer/Publisher: KI-SofTWarE/Akikusa Peperon/Dangerous Thoughts
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Translator: Saikey Studios
Store:
Original Title: NATURALCORDE -Aiyoku no Iro ni Somerarete, Watashi wa Arugamama no Jibun ni Naru-
VNDB:
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win: - - - -

RJ309761_img_smp1.png RJ309761_img_smp2.png RJ309761_img_smp3.png RJ309761_img_smp4.png RJ309761_img_smp5.png RJ309761_img_smp6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
This isn't bad per say. I actually like the style, but given it is just a novel, not having better controls over the speed at which the story is told, as well as the few good images just being switched out with slightly different alterations (outfits and the like), makes it feel cheaper than it is. Again decent art, the translation is mid at best.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I haven't had my coffee yet so I had somewhat no comprehension upon reading the summary - so are we the Cucking Shota or the faceless boyfriend of the Female Lead.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote