Unity Completed Nalojnica Harbour Princess 2 [Oxykoma]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dirk a derk

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone been able to advance the scenario with her? no matter what i do i dont get any notifications that i did anything significant and even with the cheats that allow you to skip everything, all im able to do is buy things but go nowhere with them, if there is a concrete way to play the game or if something is possibly broken then it would be nice to know

exnilla

Dec 21, 2017
I was a top tier sub to the creator's Pateron back when it was still active but seeing as all the content is now gone I want to share the rewards here since it looks like all the links are gone from their Pateron and all his other online activity is also dead.

It's just some bonus pictures, .psd files, videos, and the OST but it'd be a shame if stuff like this got lost.

I uploaded the bonus rewards here:

Hope someone out there enjoys it.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
I was a top tier sub to the creator's Pateron back when it was still active but seeing as all the content is now gone I want to share the rewards here since it looks like all the links are gone from their Pateron and all his other online activity is also dead.

It's just some bonus pictures, .psd files, videos, and the OST but it'd be a shame if stuff like this got lost.

I uploaded the bonus rewards here: Mega

Thanks a lot bro

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018

You're a hero, my dude, and I hope you realize that. If computers were portals I could kiss you though my screen right now.

marquent

Jul 7, 2019

yo click on the patreon oxykoma is back at work under a new name (honhonmaid)
it's quite exciting i just randomly checked in and saw that i'm so happy

• Wow
Reactions: exnilla
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes