Unity Completed Nalojnica Harbour Princess 2 [Oxykoma]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not getting the mechanics either. How to even undress her?

Edit: nevermind, found out. It's not very clearly explained however. After unlocking the option in the menu, click on the clothing part in the menu itself, then click the clothing part itself on her and hold to drag the mouse, increasing force and thus removing and undressing.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Exactly how do you reach any other ending than mindbroken? no matter what I do she keep going over the edge

Sardan

Jul 8, 2017
There is no official guide, but you can try to follow her mood carefully if you want to achieve something else than mindbreak

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
It looks great and it's interesting, but honestly the mood mechanincs feel dumb as hell. After all she can become cumslut and mind break without even being undressed or even cumming at least once just from some mild caressing.How could someone become a cumslut without ever reaching orgasm lol? The game would be probably more enjoyable without the mood thing, at least as it is now.

Reactions: frillynonsense

shinmyoumaru

May 30, 2018
Oh sweet, I've been looking all over for this game. A real shame the author dissapeared without a trace though.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
pretty interesting simulator it has no story but it doesnt matter in this case. Nice animations, nice art style and decent interactions

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I wonder what happened with the dev, I really loved this one and wanted to see it finished

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes