Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
i can't see any of the text and my bandizip for some reason won't allow me to code the page anymore. it is grayed out when i extract files now.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
"You'll be allowed to remove these shoes to enter the buildings you need to follow orders."

Is this a joke or do the Japanese really consider wearing shoes indoors to be more rude than being buck naked?:unsure:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
"You'll be allowed to remove these shoes to enter the buildings you need to follow orders."

Is this a joke or do the Japanese really consider wearing shoes indoors to be more rude than being buck naked?:unsure:
I think it's more of where they could picture someone walking around inside naked but it wouldn't even occur to them to walk around inside wearing their outside shoes. It's just not done.

Tetaris

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone have a completed save please?
I would be able to get you one, however I am having trouble completing orders 17 and 22, due to the fact people are blocking entry to either the building or what looks to be a construction yard.

North 1:
South 1:

If anyone could find a way to remove said people from entrances to those areas, would be really greatful.

However, here is as much as I can do on completing the game.
(NewGame+ - With Invincibility on.)

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
however I am having trouble completing orders 17 and 22, due to the fact people are blocking entry to either the building or what looks to be a construction yard.
You need to make her 'flash' (do a temptation) herself (ESC, X, or backspace keys if I am not mistaken).

Too bad we cant hide the text area (with a given key like Q).
Also, I am trying the most in order to unlock all 'special scenes' (once you finish the game once, or if you use the 'finished' save uploaded here). In the recollection room, you go to the 'pink star' in order to access it. I've found just a few (like when the bad guy catches up many times, or if you are 'hurt' by the car many times). I am eager to find how to see 'tuika12a' (from \CG folder) happening, for example. There are many to be seen from those tuikaxx scenes.

The updated saves here (if I recall) only have some of them unlocked.

intral123

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah, my menu is collapsed with no text and when I start the game, there's no text in the message boxes. Anyone know what I did wrong?

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
so, far some reason no text is visible whatsoever. The game extracts and runs fine but the text doesn't show up. Tried extracting it with WinZip first with name encoding set to japanese and second time with default name encoding. Any suggestions??

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
so, far some reason no text is visible whatsoever. The game extracts and runs fine but the text doesn't show up. Tried extracting it with WinZip first with name encoding set to japanese and second time with default name encoding. Any suggestions??
You didn't mention it, but if you extracted it with jap encoding I guess you also tried to run it with locale emulator (or you have setted the system locale to japanese) right? Beacause already a bunch of people wrote this same problem and there are only 5 pages (also in this same page is written this solution), so excluding this are you on windows or on a virtual emulation of it? Also all the components of rpg maker and the visual c++ are installed?

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
You didn't mention it, but if you extracted it with jap encoding I guess you also tried to run it with locale emulator (or you have setted the system locale to japanese) right? Beacause already a bunch of people wrote this same problem and there are only 5 pages (also in this same page is written this solution), so excluding this are you on windows or on a virtual emulation of it? Also all the components of rpg maker and the visual c++ are installed?
I don't have a or use any local encoder. WinZip gives the option to change the encoding language before extracting a zip file. I extracted the file with english AND Japanese encoding, nothing works. Yes, i have the rtp installed as well as all those c++ things....

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I don't have a or use any local encoder. WinZip gives the option to change the encoding language before extracting a zip file. I extracted the file with english AND Japanese encoding, nothing works. Yes, i have the rtp installed as well as all those c++ things....
There is no point in conserving the japanese encoding if you don't have a system locale or an emulation for it, like I said before, install locale emulator or applocale or change your system locale to japanese and it should work (also next time give a look at the tread, this problem was already solved)

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Make the cars vanish and it is a beautiful game. Nothing destroys a game more then instant game overs because one of your pixels were on the street...

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
is it XV ACE OR MV?
It's already in the first (green) tag in the title: WOLF RPG EDITOR. If I recall, WOLF RPG was an attempt to make a better engine in order to compete with RPG MAKER XP, MV, etc.

Make the cars vanish and it is a beautiful game. Nothing destroys a game more then instant game overs because one of your pixels were on the street...
If someone finds a way to edit the game and remove the cars, it would be so great!
And if someone could make more of her art (even if a given person can commission new images), in order to have more ENF or EXHIBIT scenes, it would be so wonderful.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Okay, after a few hours (more then you should take...) I'm done with this game.
Would be better, if there was an unlimited mode after the first playthrough, instead of 'You can make another playthrough to unlock all other orders, and another playthrough...
Well, without the instand Game Overs the game is really good.
And if someone could make more of her art (even if a given person can commission new images), in order to have more ENF or EXHIBIT scenes, it would be so wonderful.
That's true. In some orders I thought: Why not making a good background with it? I mean, if some random event's don't have one, okay, but the orders should have been better made.

And Order one could not be harder... instant fail by sight isn't really well made, if the game is based on not cetting caught (not by sight).

Reactions: gamiat
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes