Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, if I had version 1.2, how would I go about uploading it?
Well, look at that, the version currently on this thread is v1.05. Okay, if you want to upload a 1.2 version, just pick a download site you often see here. Most people use Mega, but I don't see why you couldn't use ZippyShare or Nopy. Make a post in this thread with a link to your download link and enjoy the adulation and all the likes you'll receive! To get a Moderator's attention to update the OP, click on the <Report> button on the bottom left of your post, and type in the message box, "Could you please update OP with this, the latest version..." or something similar and viola! You have added to the knowledge this site of higher learning craves!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Isn't version 1.2 in Japanese only? I thought it was only version 1.05 that's translated in English.
What you say has a familiar ring to it, but if you go to the DLSite English, and look at the latest version, it says 1.2. I guess we won't find out unless @u5ern4m3123 decides to post his version of 1.2. :)

u5ern4m3123

May 4, 2017
English patch for 1.2 is from this post:

Pre-translated English 1.2:
Untranslated Japanese 1.2 (since it's so hard to find):

I used ZippyShare, as I've read that MEGA has been deleting games like this recently. Please feel free to re-upload on other hosts, if you want.

I also haven't tested it in its entirety, so I don't know if it's 100% translated, but it does appear to work.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Shit, that partial might have been mine. I was trying to use machine translation to do the new scenes with the new girl (I think it was Emi) but gave up since I started a new job and had no more time. Glad someone did something with it. I'm sure I still have the file in some locker somewhere.

Kegle

Jan 5, 2018
I must be missing something here. There's no text in the game, so I figured I need the translation files. Now I've tried to install wolftrans, which I can't seem to do on windows, I've installed ruby and msys, which seems to have gotten me no closer to installing wolftrans. I've tried to follow the guide on ulmf, and extracting the files from the patch, but they refer to and Assets and a Patch folder, which is not present in my game directory.

I'm lost. How do I get this to work:)?

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Excuse me, I seen the game get updated multiple times, but what's the actual difference?

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
I must be missing something here. There's no text in the game, so I figured I need the translation files. Now I've tried to install wolftrans, which I can't seem to do on windows, I've installed ruby and msys, which seems to have gotten me no closer to installing wolftrans. I've tried to follow the guide on ulmf, and extracting the files from the patch, but they refer to and Assets and a Patch folder, which is not present in my game directory.

I'm lost. How do I get this to work:)?
Same here dude... no texts
Can someone help us with this issue?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
taken from ulmf.
translator post : Among other things, it features exciting new adventures in an arcade with Rin's friend Emi.

Changelog from 1.05
- Added & changed H scenes, added message skip, included CGs, etc.
- Various new scenes including 1 new extended ending
- 1 new minigame

Reactions: Srasyx

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Just to add, AFTER installing Locale emulator (LEInstaller.exe), you need to do a right click in Game.exe (or a given RPG game executable), by a context menu, then select LOCALE EMULATOR, instead of executing the Locale executable (LEGUI.exe) directly! If its not there, you need to restart windows explorer or the entire windows.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes