EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
its not abandoned, but it will be awhile before we are getting any updates.
the team is working on their "main" project EraHunder, and this is kind of a side-project.
they wrote 1 day ago in their patreon page:
Thank you! ^^ Yes, there definitely will be more, but for now we're working on EraHunter.
I was curious just how bad it is so i checked their patreon and i've read this in their december post:
"About EraHunter development.
We continue to remake the 1st day."
and
"About Naked Adventure
We reworked the intro 19 times. 19 times! But we finally like the result"

So yeah, quality over quantity i guess.

bootstrapper

Mar 6, 2018
Very little content in this so far. The second quest I got also seemed to dead end with no place to see the actual event. The wandering rapists have x-ray vision that can spot you through buildings which sort of kills any realism. Also, anyone with any common sense knows not to give to devs who start another project without finishing the first one.

These guys are just looking for sucker patreons to fund projects that very seldom update. If you think you'll ever see a finished game from them, then i've got a bridge to sell you. Kind of like the Curse of Pleasure dev. They're just sucking up funds and working at a snail's pace. Probably on purpose.

Reactions: Frosty92

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
So this dev abandoned a successful game that they had worked on for over a year in order to recreate a game they liked. I'd feel sorry for his Patrons, but apparently they are OK with receiving almost nothing for the last 6 months.
What ? They didn't abandonned anything, they're just slow

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
Looks like the devs got heavily inspired by ^^
I would love to see this one finished ;)

SneakyKitty

Jan 31, 2018
I'm gonna give it a try. I was unsure about the pictures shown above. I've been told otherwise by gameplay before xD

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Awesome! Thanks!
For those who are salty read this ;)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm This already looks better than Naked Order. I actually like Naked Plus more.

Yeah, but I'm still waiting for that game's sequel to be translated into English

Yeah so far I just mess around with the partial.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
this game is awesome and im a game developer myself so I hope this game developer who is making this game does not abandon it and keeps up the great work.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The wandering rapists have x-ray vision that can spot you through buildings which sort of kills any realism.
You have the ability to crawl, which I suspect reduces the sound you make and makes you a lot less easy to spot (I've crawled two spaces directly in front of someone and didn't get spotted).

I loved both the Naked Order and Naked Plus games. I wish there were more titles similar to them. It's great someone is trying for a remake!

Hmmm This already looks better than Naked Order. I actually like Naked Plus more.
Yeah so far I just mess around with the partial.
I think I was the uploader of that partial. There is an updated fan translation floating around but it's for a newer version which is impossible to find (without buying it).

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
lol so he basically took everyone's favorite part of EraHunter and made a whole game of it. Not bad not bad at all.

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
I forgot how boring naked order was. This game has more than a few problems with the game play. Mainly being seen through buildings by people, but also if you are caught by a guy the girl gets auto raped. That's just boring. I hope the devs don't waste too much time with this game. Erahunter is so much better than this copycat of a mediocre game.

Reactions: Ut5962

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So they semi-abandoned erahunter to copy an old pseudo auto scroller. Good thing i never patronize^^
No their next release will be an Era Hunter one.

I don't think theirs anything wrong with a dev team working on more then one game when their backers get access to both. If anything having two game will help encourage them to finish one because then they still have one game to hold onto patrons with.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes