• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
A Lewd pixel art doom-style 1st person slasher platformer game where you have to complete the mission goal
and slay monster girls or be caught and fucked​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: Redspike - - -
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.2 Trial
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

6.gif 7.gif 2.png 8.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif

Last edited:

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
It has some potential as a concept and nice pixel animations, but in terms of gameplay you die when you get grabbed and get sent back to the bog immediately. So the normal gameplay experience is that there is no H content at all and the game has to be balanced on the easier side since you have no second chances and getting grabbed is so punishing. Personally I prefer when the game is designed and balanced in a way that H content is more frequent and well integrated into the gameplay. So make it almost impossible to avoid getting grabbed but have many second chances and have an escape/struggle mechanic where remaining grabbed continuously damages the player.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
So the normal gameplay experience is that there is no H content at all and the game has to be balanced on the easier side since you have no second chances and getting grabbed is so punishing.
Sounds like a skill issue to me.
Joking aside it is pretty unforgiving but I find that as long as you are always moving away from the monsters (unless you can attack them) you will have no trouble collecting enough of the rings to move on to the next area.
IMO game has great potential and very enjoyable for the masochists out there hehe, also the art is beautiful :love:

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
It has some potential as a concept and nice pixel animations, but in terms of gameplay you die when you get grabbed and get sent back to the bog immediately. So the normal gameplay experience is that there is no H content at all and the game has to be balanced on the easier side since you have no second chances and getting grabbed is so punishing. Personally I prefer when the game is designed and balanced in a way that H content is more frequent and well integrated into the gameplay. So make it almost impossible to avoid getting grabbed but have many second chances and have an escape/struggle mechanic where remaining grabbed continuously damages the player.
nah . honestly i think this is fair . This game is kinda hard , not impossible but it's not one of those games where you'd need to throw just to see anything . Not to mention the gallery automatically unlocks what you miss .

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Sounds like a skill issue to me.
Joking aside it is pretty unforgiving but I find that as long as you are always moving away from the monsters (unless you can attack them) you will have no trouble collecting enough of the rings to move on to the next area.
IMO game has great potential and very enjoyable for the masochists out there hehe, also the art is beautiful :love:
What I meant was that it is easy to avoid getting grabbed because presumably the game is balanced around not wanting the player to have to retry each stage a dozen times, but it's Game Over when you get grabbed. So it's an H game where success is characterized by the absence of H content. If you could survive getting grabbed then the game could be balanced in a way that not getting grabbed is more challenging, opening the door for a form of success where H content is present.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
At least this game looks original! How much content is there?

xd4z3dx

Sep 17, 2017
ok so i use mouse without borders to use the same keyboard and mouse on 2 desktops and whatever this game is doing with the mouse is not working. it works fine if i use the original mouse and keyboard thats plugged in, but when i try it through mwb it just locks to the floor and rotates. havent had this problem with any other game.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes