69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
For a moment I thought the dev was Brazilian (or from other Portuguese speaking country). "Nakara" (besides possibly being a joke with "Naraka") sounds exactly like "on the face" in Portuguese, which goes very well as a funny action game's name (at least taking in account the "feeling" that this expression usually gives off here). The fact that there is a Portuguese speaking dev named RedSpike on Itch.io would make this even more believable.
But at least on Pixiv, it's said "Japan", and his Cien is in Japanese. So, it's all coincidence after all.

Apr 29, 2022
Looks promising. Has some real nice pixels.
Walking around aimlessly is kinda fun for once.

Nakara_0.1_Trial.zip\Nakara 0.1 Trial (Ci-en)\Nakara 0.1 Trial (Ci-en)\Nakara 0.1 Trial (Ci-en)
OK, Nakara 0.1 Trial (Ci-en), I got it.
By the way, why there are two folders with a game? Seems to be the same game archived twice. At least in workupload. lol

Save/gallery unlock:
Start the game, quit the game - this will create gzdoom-YOUR_USERNAME.ini with the name of your system user
Open with any text editor, search for Get_monster, replace 0s with 1s.
Start the game, go into collection room (not the portal room)

CG Rip when?
Open Nk.ipk3 with WinRAR
Extract sprites/monsters folder
Animations are here as separate pngs

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What can I say. The game is very short (5-10 minutes to open the entire gallery) In this tril version there are only 3 monsters (not counting the tentacles, which for some reason are not considered a monster).
3 maps where you need to collect rings.
Swamps of death, enemy, swamp stalker.
Dark forest, enemy, statue of a succubus.
Canyon of Death, enemy, harpy and tentacles (if you fall three times you will see a special scene).
Scenes
all scenes are cowgirl and amazon (except tentacles).
I'm sure the game will be cool when the author adds the remaining 9 monsters.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I'd love a game like this but with fem protag and a better system than GOR. There aren't enough hentai F/TPS and GZDoom would work more than well enough for it - as long as the sprites are nice and the adult content is decently integrated into gameplay (run animations in a side-bar UI element, or transition to a 3rd-person view during them - like when you get grabbed by specials in Left 4 Dead), it'd work better for many of the common themes than 2D side-scrollers. I believe that most of these games work best following the conventions of horror games, not necessarily in theme or tone - but in level design, enemy types and behavior, and the general game flow and scenarios. Simply by the restrictions of being in a 3d space and playing from first-person, they'd lend themselves much better to it - where 2d games have to go to much greater lengths to create the same restrictions - like line-of-sight and/or lighting systems, enemies that can blend into backgrounds and such. I don't understand why more attempts haven't been made yet.

• Angry
Reactions: JuuzouS

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
not gonna lie, the Nightmare-scp-173 scared the fuck outta me on the first run XD
didn't even know multiple instances can spawn overtime
i only "died" cause my dumbass got too close to one trying to get a coin from her
luckily i managed it second try but my ass kept peekin EVERYWHERE to know and make sure where she's at

May 28, 2020
Pretty good game so far. There are in fact 4 enemies. The 3rd level having a 2nd variation with the harpy girl.
All levels are pretty easy to complete. I think the one with the Weeping Angel statues is the most unnerving and atmospheric one.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Pretty good game so far. There are in fact 4 enemies. The 3rd level having a 2nd variation with the harpy girl.
All levels are pretty easy to complete. I think the one with the Weeping Angel statues is the most unnerving and atmospheric one.
That level already gave me the creeps. I dunno what is it with 1st person games and slightly horror-esque elements that always make me nervous.

Other than that, this game definitely shows hope. Sprite work is fantastic.

spamfolde

Aug 13, 2017
Good stuff. Can't wait for more.

Also happy the levels are randomized cause I kind of suck at it other than the statue map

Reactions: JuuzouS
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes