chankl2

Jul 5, 2018
Played through 0.6 and would like to give a bit of criticism regarding the nsfw content. While the foundation of it is fine, I felt that the execution was a bit rushed. The available girls use the same dialogue for all of the scenes, making the act itself similar to witnessing a doll perform the same sequence of actions while wearing a different face.

To me at least, the whole appeal of possession stems from how a stranger takes total control of another, pointing out the characteristics of their host, how certain things make them special from other targets, and maybe even mimicking the host's behavior to trick others or get themselves excited, etc. In summary, how the possessor reacts to being in the host makes or break the whole sequence. What's worse however, is when its just default dialogue for all targets. Makes the whole experience feel like a mandatory formula rather than a natural sequence.

It's not like Velzies hasn't added this type of dialogue (e.g. school content), but so far its inconsistent. Using the masturbation nsfw as an example, another possession game called Gift of the Harlequin: The Heart Rod does a decent job at making the action done by different characters unique with dialogue alone and no art. Good Dialogue carries the soul of the act, without it there's just little to no investment.

(Project is abandoned but the game works)

Not going to talk much about the urination scene, as I don't think seeing a still image of a naked girl model suddenly piss like a water tap is very appealing to the eye.

My suggestion is to put more time on implementing character specific dialogue for current and future scenes that aren't part of a quest. That's about it for my advice, hopefully I got the point across.

Reactions: Chissident

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Played through 0.6 and would like to give a bit of criticism regarding the nsfw content. While the foundation of it is fine, I felt that the execution was a bit rushed. The available girls use the same dialogue for all of the scenes, making the act itself similar to witnessing a doll perform the same sequence of actions while wearing a different face.

To me at least, the whole appeal of possession stems from how a stranger takes total control of another, pointing out the characteristics of their host, how certain things make them special from other targets, and maybe even mimicking the host's behavior to trick others or get themselves excited, etc. In summary, how the possessor reacts to being in the host makes or break the whole sequence. What's worse however, is when its just default dialogue for all targets. Makes the whole experience feel like a mandatory formula rather than a natural sequence.

It's not like Velzies hasn't added this type of dialogue (e.g. school content), but so far its inconsistent. Using the masturbation nsfw as an example, another possession game called Gift of the Harlequin: The Heart Rod does a decent job at making the action done by different characters unique with dialogue alone and no art. Good Dialogue carries the soul of the act, without it there's just little to no investment.

(Project is abandoned but the game works)

Not going to talk much about the urination scene, as I don't think seeing a still image of a naked girl model suddenly piss like a water tap is very appealing to the eye.

My suggestion is to put more time on implementing character specific dialogue for current and future scenes that aren't part of a quest. That's about it for my advice, hopefully I got the point across.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah - I wasn't sure how to handle the dialog for the masturbation scenes. In my head, I was thinking I should either describe the act in detail or keep it simple. Given how I was blanking on how to describe the act, I ended up picking the later. It looks like I picked the wrong choice, lol.
You're right - the dialog is really important to build up the scene. I'll spend some time in one of the future iterations of the game to work on the dialog of those scenes.

EDIT: The proper dialog build up for h-scenes is gonna be in ver0.7, the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: chankl2

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Ok i don't no is a bug ro my computer is really F up?
Hmmm.. that's odd. Are you running the application natively? I've only seen this happen with joiplay, but haven't seen it happen on a windows PC.

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Past comments of OP saying a save is included but there's only image and audio cache in www>save
I didn't include a save file in this version (ver0.6). I did include save files previously in ver0.5 because I broke compatibility a few times, but that isn't the case anymore.
If you have played the older version of this (ver0.3~0.5) game, you can bring over your save files from them in that directory.

Reactions: Randonormie

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Did the stepsibling-change get reverted or did I miss something major? I've played v0.6 to completion as far as I could tell and I have not seen a single definitive reference to them being that.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Did the stepsibling-change get reverted or did I miss something major? I've played v0.6 to completion as far as I could tell and I have not seen a single definitive reference to them being that.
I reverted it. Aiko is MC's true sibling through and through. I'm likely going to leave it like that and prioritize actual content over trying to get a patch to work.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I reverted it. Aiko is MC's true sibling through and through. I'm likely going to leave it like that and prioritize actual content over trying to get a patch to work.
If you get in trouble over it you could always allow the player to input what Aiko is to the MC manually, that way it'd be a variable code-wise (solving the issue on your end) and people that want Aiko to be his sister (or cousin or stepmother) get what they want as well.

Chillion

Aug 16, 2019
there should be a "unpossess" option where you can return to being kenji without having to return the possessed person

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Do this game have Discord server? I'd be interest to join if they have one .
Funny enough - the idea of creating a Discord server never occurred to me. I think it's a great way to get engagement. I'll add it to my todo list and post it here once it's ready.
there should be a "unpossess" option where you can return to being kenji without having to return the possessed person
It's on my maybe list, but not high up on the list because of how easy it would be to break the game (e.g., be in an area that MC shouldn't be in and sequence break as a result).
will we use their body to fuck other guy :(((((
Definitely not when possessing one of the ladies. Being fucked by a dude is not something I want to add, lol.

Last edited:

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
You as MC start off broke, narcissistic that people treat you poorly for no reason, even though you are banned from certain places, constantly look smug and you want to do 'things' to your sister when SHE LOOKS TERRIFIED of you. MC was clearly friend zoned by a crush. OH and you get payed crap wages, you can't buy a 'strawberry cake' with a days wage...
couple-Inbetween.PNG
In all honesty, I'm Going to enjoy this game!
Yes! It was a fun experience. High end story. ( I don't know if there is a good/evil path) I just chose the mischievous choices (exept the guard; I miss clicked and said "Get out of my sight" don't know if you could strip her down)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Velzies

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I'd say that was more a problem with the town, as a cake costs about 50% more than illegal drugs XD

Kidding aside, it'd be nice if you could switch which of your followers you're currently possessing. For example, if you're on a quest where you have to be Aiko to proceed, and Aiko's currently following you around, you have to first go Home, put Aiko's body back, and then interact with her again to possess her. That's a lot of extra steps when she's literally right next to me the entire time.

Would also be nice if i could actually tell the girls to wear the outfits i bought for them. Can't seem to do that even in Sanctuary.

• Haha
Reactions: Velzies

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
You as MC start off broke, narcissistic that people treat you poorly for no reason, even though you are banned from certain places, constantly look smug and you want to do 'things' to your sister when SHE LOOKS TERRIFIED of you. MC was clearly friend zoned by a crush. OH and you get payed crap wages, you can't buy a 'strawberry cake' with a days wage...
View attachment 2834234
In all honesty, I'm Going to enjoy this game!
Hahaha, you got me in the first half of that - thought you were going to the premise to shreds, lol. Glad to hear it was enjoyable!
I'd say that was more a problem with the town, as a cake costs about 50% more than illegal drugs XD

Kidding aside, it'd be nice if you could switch which of your followers you're currently possessing. For example, if you're on a quest where you have to be Aiko to proceed, and Aiko's currently following you around, you have to first go Home, put Aiko's body back, and then interact with her again to possess her. That's a lot of extra steps when she's literally right next to me the entire time.

Would also be nice if i could actually tell the girls to wear the outfits i bought for them. Can't seem to do that even in Sanctuary.
Ah, yes - drugs are cheaper than cake on this island. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. :LUL:
I got good news for you - that swap feature does exist under the Controller menu:
1691442087365.png
(I've been slowly adding options to this menu over the last few versions - it's starting to feel clunky now. Hmm, may have to do something about that.)

As for making them wear certain outfits when they're controlled - not yet. I've made a few really bad design choices early on that's haunting me till this day (shared variables for outfits + expressions for the ladies as NPCs). I have to think about how to work around my rookie mistake. I think I should be able to do it within the confines of the Sancturary in a future update, but I'll have to think about the implementation.

Last edited:

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
I got a lot of valuable feedback these last two versions, and I really appreciate that! I want to summarize the results so far.

What going well:
1. [Content] Story is shaping up nicely - character interactions are appreciated.
2. [Content] Overall, players are finding the game enjoyable, with the rating floating around 4/5.
3. [Stability] 83% of players did not experience any crashes in ver0.6.
4. [Mechanic] Usability wise, possession and swapping is simple and easy to do.
5. [Character Design] All the female characters are well received.
6. [Character Design] Favorites are well distributed, with Carina and Aiko being the most liked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What needs improvement:
1. [Combat] Battles should be made easier, and more EXP should be given to make it easier to level up.
2. [H-Scene] There needs to be proper dialog build-up for the scenes.
3. [H-Scene] There needs to be more variety in the poses for the masturbation scenes.
4. [H-Scene] There needs to be more H-scenes.
5. [Usability] There were a number of suggestions given around possession and outfits.

What's next:
I'm going to be working on improving my game, but some of these will take some time, especially adding more H-scenes. They'll be trickling in over the next several versions.

Here is what I have committed to in the next version, ver0.7:
1) [Content] The Countess story line (part 1) will be added.
2) [H-Scene] Lily's H-scene will be added, with a different pose and proper buildup.
3) [H-Scene] All the existing h-scenes will be updated with dialog buildup.
4) [Usability] Najima Academy entry restrictions are removed when Lily + Rina quests are completed.
5) [Misc] Bug fixes, dialog adjustments, minor tweaks here and there.

I do monthly releases, so expect the public release to happen in just under a month. For my patrons, private release will happen two weeks before that on Patreon (i.e., in ~2 weeks).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes