EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1699118553158.png

Overview:
This is the story of a resident of Najima Island who stumbles across a device called the <Controller> left behind by a dead fanatic wizard. As the name suggests, it allows the curious protagonist of the story, Kenji, to hypnotize (and later, possess) girls!
THIS GAME IS FOCUSED ON A STORY AROUND POSSESSION AND HAS VERY LITTLE H-CONTENT. SKIP THIS GAME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SEX SCENES. THANK YOU.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: Velzies - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is a game about possession. There are no sex-scenes, only basic masturbation scenes (optional). This game may not be enjoyable for everyone.
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

aiko_hyp.PNG aiko_possess.PNG aiko_scene.PNG carina_prefight.PNG lily_park.PNG carina_scene_blurred.png

Last edited:

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Hey everyone!

Velzies here! Long time lurker and connoisseur of the possession and brainwashing JRPG genre. After playing through virtually all the jrpg-style possession games on this site, I’ve decided to add my own contribution to the community. This is my very first game I’ve ever created, so please be gentle.

As of ver0.6, there is nudity and h-scenes for some of the characters. However, they are fairly light - if you're looking for a quickie, this ain't it. This game is more focused on story. H-scenes are just accessories.

Also, as you play, you may notice that this game was heavily inspired by “Nano-Control” and “TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~”. You all can guess what my two favorite games on this site are.

After you play, I would strongly encourage you to fill out . Also please give feedback in this forum thread as well! It would be greatly appreciated.

Please support my work on Patreon:
As a benefit, I have released the full resolution character art on Patreon.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this!
signature.png

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
We'll watch your career with great interest.

Only mind control game I can't get out of my head involved a robot from space. Game itself wasn't very good but the poetry translation gave us the best line in history when trying to translate "I'm taking a bath" to english:

"Manbarrel needs no washing"

Wish I remembered the name but this was literal decades ago.

Mike10364

Sep 27, 2019
the Mac download doesn't work, when I dowloaded the came a nd tried to open the game, the computer says impossible to open

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NajimaIsland-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
Hey everyone!

Velzies here! Long time lurker and connoisseur of the possession and brainwashing JRPG genre. After playing through virtually all the jrpg-style possession games on this site, I’ve decided to add my own contribution to the community. This is my very first game I’ve ever created, so please be gentle.

Now that I have my game in a playable state, I would like to gauge interest and get some feedback on my project. As such, this is an early-access demo release for a game that is still under development.
After you play, I would strongly encourage you to fill out this google form page to give feedback: . Also please give feedback in this forum thread as well! It would be greatly appreciated.

Note that in this game, there is no nudity. The h-content is what most people would consider as “soft”. It’s just that the mind-control and possession is done in a sexual manner. Not quite sure what I am going to do with h-scenes yet.

Also, as you play, you may notice that this game was heavily inspired by “Nano-Control” and “TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~”. You all can guess what my two favorite games on this site are.

I know that my game doesn’t have too much content at the moment (~30 mins), but I hope that the game itself is easy to understand and the UI is convenient. I’ve always found it difficult to change outfits in other possession games, so I think that the UI is something people will appreciate. You will unlock this UI after defeating Carina. I think this, along with it being an rpg (vs. Renpy) will allow the player to feel more in control.

Note to self: Don't try to implement both possession and brain-washing mechanics together next time. That, combined with the on-screen UI controller buttons and the 3D plugin made development quite challenging, even though the game is short. If there is strong interest in the possession part of the game, I can either make the main focus of the upcoming story or a new game focused entirely on possession next (since that’s my favorite genre. )

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this!

Current features & content in early-access demo release:
  • Hypnotize and possess cute girls!
  • Battle against monsters and fairies of Osaka Forest!
  • See 147 possible graphic combinations! (The 3 main girls have 7 expressions and 7 outfits each)
  • Use the <Controller> user interface to toggle between expressions, outfits, and bodies.
  • Use the "View Body" to see close up of each possible combination!
  • See how residents react to the possessed girls stripping!
  • Experience about 30 minutes of story-driven content.
  • Explore the in-development test area (preview) for Najima Academy!

Potential features & content for future releases:
  • Expanding the story
  • Quest line for Daeun
  • Najima Academy (school) area
  • Quest lines for the girls in Najima Academy
  • Quest line for the Countess (castle)
  • Maybe h-scenes and nudity? (May need to get an artist)
Saulite

hamhamham

May 9, 2018
Now, I don't want to be an ass and I'll also watch your career with great interest. But I firmly believe your game would be way more popular if you waited before you actually had nudity content before releasing it.

Still, +Watch. I Wish all luck and prosperity to you, mate.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes