• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rafaellos

May 12, 2018
It's a cool concept. Consider making camera movable with the mouse. It's really awkward to use q and r keys.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all your interest and feedback! Overall, the feedback is very positive. I'll still be collecting feedback for a little while, but here are some common trends in terms of what can be improved based on the data so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm shocked that there was at least one person who beat Carina without using the orb. I have to tip my figurative hat for you. I'll be sure to include an acknowledgement in the dialogs for people who can do that in the next or subsequent version.

I genuinely appreciate all of you who have given feedback! Overall, the feedback is positive. Most players rated the game as 4/5 in terms of enjoy-ability. I'm glad to see there's interest in my game, despite it being a light demo at the moment.

I know this is a huge list, so I have to prioritize them. I will work through some of them in the future. What I work on will be based on the level of feasibility and the frequency of the feedback (provided that it makes sense). Unfortunately, I will have to skip some requests if it deviates away from the main vision of the game so that the game doesn't become a pool of wish lists with divergent concepts.

At the very least, I will commit to fleshing out the existing cast and story before adding new story quests and more characters. A significant number of respondents asked for this after all. I also want to expand on their personalities as well. Quality >> quantity.
This is a (free) passion project for me, so bare with me as I try to find time to develop this between my normal life responsibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memesan

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
I also asked about the 3D plugin in the feedback questions. Surprisingly, the results were mixed.
About 37.5% of people liked the 3D nature, but 22.5% said they didn't (others are mixed in between).
Some of the camera angles need to be adjusted as well.
I'll continue to use the 3d plugin for this game, but won't sink too much time into it since it doesn't appear to be well received.

the Mac download doesn't work, when I dowloaded the came a nd tried to open the game, the computer says impossible to open
Can you post the error for me? I don't have a mac to debug on. Well, I have my work laptop but I'll probably get fired if I put this on it, so I can't do that.
breh sexual content but no sexual pictures & misuse of tags..
Aint that a tongue twister...
Which tags need to be fixed? I might be misunderstanding some of them, but I can get them corrected.
Ohhh this should be good! :cool:

fuck... :cautious:
Yeah! I understand. Nudity needs to exist in H-games. It's something I am thinking about.
It's a cool concept. Consider making camera movable with the mouse. It's really awkward to use q and r keys.
Thanks! In case you didn't get a chance to try it out, the option to control the camera is available if you tap the "Shift" button on outdoor maps. This toggles on mouse controlled camera and can be toggled off by pressing "Shift" again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz and Memesan

spice ass

Dec 21, 2017
We'll watch your career with great interest.

Only mind control game I can't get out of my head involved a robot from space. Game itself wasn't very good but the poetry translation gave us the best line in history when trying to translate "I'm taking a bath" to english:

"Manbarrel needs no washing"

Wish I remembered the name but this was literal decades ago.
Robozu, old flash game.

I agree.

Reactions: VenomXP

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Velzies.
Can you consider adding netorare?
Example 1, controlling a married woman to do actions very near the husband but the husband never finds out.
Example 2, controlling a girl that has a jealous boyfriend. She does actions that create suspicion and jealousy to the boyfriend.
Example 3, There is a married woman who is very shy and serious, the husband knows about your abilities and asks you to convince his wife to do stuff that the husband enjoys.

There can be some interesting scenarios ;)

Reactions: Velzies

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Hello Velzies.
Can you consider adding netorare?
Example 1, controlling a married woman to do actions very near the husband but the husband never finds out.
Example 2, controlling a girl that has a jealous boyfriend. She does actions that create suspicion and jealousy to the boyfriend.
Example 3, There is a married woman who is very shy and serious, the husband knows about your abilities and asks you to convince his wife to do stuff that the husband enjoys.

There can be some interesting scenarios ;)
I was thinking about doing something for the 2nd girl (Daeun) since she doesn't really have any story around her. Maybe some kind of variation on example 2 might work well here :). The MC is written to be an evil prick, so have to think of a scenario to make him fit his character type.

Will have to think about it for a little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLuix

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
I am not familiar with JoiPlay, but it looks like it's an emulator for RPGM games for Android? It's something I haven't tried yet. If I had to take a guess, I would suspect that one of the plugins I'm using may be incompatible with JoiPlay.
Can you try walking outside the house? Does the main island load? I want to check if it's due to the 3D ceiling tiles.

I would recommend that you play on a PC though.

Last edited:

lecture

Dec 22, 2019
Have you considered using koikatsu for the character art? That will give you endless outfit combos and let you pose characters for H-scenes. If you use the same body/camera settings you might be able to reuse outfits across people, too

edit: also the forest fights felt pretty drawn out to me.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
May want to consider removing your first screenshot, or hide it until you get nudity in. The 'go shirtless' option may technically be correct, but most people will assume that's 'go topless' in engrish. Creates a false expectation of content, which mostly just disappoints people. Otherwise, has potential to be good or bad, too soon to tell. That'll mostly be decided by how you choose to handle various things and the amount of time/effort you put into development (and to a certain extent, how decent a writer you are).

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Have you considered using koikatsu for the character art? That will give you endless outfit combos and let you pose characters for H-scenes. If you use the same body/camera settings you might be able to reuse outfits across people, too

edit: also the forest fights felt pretty drawn out to me.
Yes, but not for this game due to the need for transparent backgrounds. I'll consider it for my next game though.

May want to consider removing your first screenshot, or hide it until you get nudity in. The 'go shirtless' option may technically be correct, but most people will assume that's 'go topless' in engrish. Creates a false expectation of content, which mostly just disappoints people. Otherwise, has potential to be good or bad, too soon to tell. That'll mostly be decided by how you choose to handle various things and the amount of time/effort you put into development (and to a certain extent, how decent a writer you are).
Yup, that's understadable. I have that marked for the next version (ver0.3) when that gets released.

feed33ha

Apr 30, 2022
Hi, very interested in the game but possession concept is a bit of no-no for me, is it avoidable or you will need to possess heriones anyway?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Good to see a new possession game.
So many promising possession RPG Maker games got abandonned over the years (Blood & Soul, Devourer, Gift of the Harlequin...), I hope it won't be the case with this one too.
From what I've played, the concept is interesting, but it feels pretty rushed, imo.

You should take the time to develop the characters a bit more, especially the main character.
Also, it's just my own preference, but having a MC being evil just for the sake of being evil isn't all that interesting, imo. It'd be nice to have a driving force, something that motivates him. In Tayaya's Slime Isekai game, it was taking revenge on the princess. In Blood & Soul, it was becoming the best wizard in history, and so on.

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Hi, very interested in the game but possession concept is a bit of no-no for me, is it avoidable or you will need to possess heriones anyway?
At the moment, possession is avoidable, because the demo version (ver 0.2) doesn't have too much of a story. The next version (ver 0.3) will expand on the story and quests to control the first three girls amongst some other changes. The quest line for the first 3 girls require you to play as the MC with a mind control concept.
After that, I expect the rest of the game story to be developed (in ver 0.4 and later) with possession and impersonation as central themes and driver of the story. At that point, it will be unavoidable.

Good to see a new possession game.
So many promising possession RPG Maker games got abandonned over the years (Blood & Soul, Devourer, Gift of the Harlequin...), I hope it won't be the case with this one too.
From what I've played, the concept is interesting, but it feels pretty rushed, imo.

You should take the time to develop the characters a bit more, especially the main character.
Also, it's just my own preference, but having a MC being evil just for the sake of being evil isn't all that interesting, imo. It'd be nice to have a driving force, something that motivates him. In Tayaya's Slime Isekai game, it was taking revenge on the princess. In Blood & Soul, it was becoming the best wizard in history, and so on.
Yeah, the demo is really short as it is more or less a proof of concept to gauge interest. Now that I know interest is there, I am fleshing out the story now. So far, I've been working on expanding the quests and story for the first 3 girls, and that will be part of ver 0.3 when released.

As for the MC, I haven't really given too much thought about his backstory or motivations. My initial idea was to make him a perverted piece of shit from the get-go.
Others have thought that the MC being evil without any reason isn't all that great as well. I've had some feedback saying that "main character comes off a little comically evil", "the main character is over the top", and "MC talks too much". While I won't be able to address the last one of him talking too much (since he is the MC and driver of the story) I should at least address his motivations. At the moment, I don't have anything in mind that doesn't sound super corny, so I'll have to think about it for a little bit. Perhaps it'll be rolled into an intro scene in one of the future versions. Not sure yet.

Last edited:

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
At the moment, possession is avoidable, because the demo version (ver 0.2) doesn't have too much of a story. The next version (ver 0.3) will expand on the story and quests to control the first three girls amongst some other changes. The quest line for the first 3 girls require you to play as the MC with a mind control concept.
After that, I expect the rest of the game story to be developed (in ver 0.4 and later) with possession and impersonation as central themes and driver of the story. At that point, it will be unavoidable.

Yeah, the demo is really short as it is more or less a proof of concept to gauge interest. Now that I know interest is there, I am fleshing out the story now. So far, I've been working on expanding the quests and story for the first 3 girls, and that will be part of ver 0.3 when released.

As for the MC, I haven't really given too much thought about his backstory or motivations. My initial idea was to make him a perverted piece of shit from the get-go.
Others have thought that the MC being evil without any reason isn't all that great as well. I've had some feedback saying that "main character comes off a little comically evil", "the main character is over the top", and "MC talks too much". While I won't be able to address the last one of him talking too much (since he is the MC and driver of the story) I should at least address his motivations. At the moment, I don't have anything in mind that doesn't sound super corny, so I'll have to think about it for a little bit. Perhaps it'll be rolled into an intro scene in one of the future versions. Not sure yet.

Yeah, it can be hard to find good justifications for why some characters are how they are. I can relate to that, as I always have a hard time writing "bad" characters, since the main characters in my stories are usually good people. For me, I find it easier to write good MCs despite still focusing on possession.

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
I like the concept of this game, it does have Nano-Control/Glassix vibes and I'm looking forward to what you have in store for the future.

A couple of notes in terms of how distracting they were from the game overall:
1) I don't know if this is a bug, but the MC portrait is always showing up on the left hand side and is blocking a third of the screen.
2) The MC is just unlikable for multiple reasons. First, it feels like we are playing as the Joker, as the MC seems to respond to everything with an evil laugh. Second, the MC is quite dumb. There was a bit in there where you are in the shed and there are two notes lying around and if you try and read the second note the MC is like "Nah, I want to use this device" and then later on was like "Wait... there was a second note that pertains to this device, lets go read it". Instead of forcing the player to run back to the shed, why not just let the players read it on the first time around and only prompt if we didn't do so? And then with the guard who is at the front of the forest, the MC tells her to "Get out of my sight" instead of "Just let us through without telling anyone" or "Oh you are a guard who probably knows how to fight, want to join us?" I think just giving the player branching choices on how to react, either choosing the purely villainous route or maybe a more grey one that builds on the relationships with the girls. Instead of a backstory that explains why we are unlikeable by basically everyone (one of the buildings says we are banned for whatever reason), perhaps give us a little bit of a choice.
3) Is there a reason why this is done in 3D? Not that this is a big problem, it was a little hard to navigate at first but after a while I got used to it. It does contain some odd bugs as the angle the camera is at shows things like the boat on the water is vertical, some objects are just flat etc...
4) With 5~10 minutes of grinding (forest/sleeping at the inn) you can get to level 18 with all the best gear that you can buy (all mage gear) since you have 3 mages. Farming the fairies gets you 500 HP potions compared to the 250ish damage from Carina's AoE blast. And you get some mana potions. Carina literally runs out of mana halfway through the fight and you can just beat her to death. Now you have a super grenade for whatever fight is coming up. Also you have a level 30 character which blows the rest of your characters out of the water.

Overall those were my critiques of the game. I hope the notes are helpful since overall the game looks like it has a lot of potential

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes