RPGM None WIP [Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle] [RJ088554] [Tsukinomizu Project]

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Argh, didn't managed to translate as much as I wished. Just a few lines from the arena map.

Hentai gods are against me, giving me a lot of unnecessary baggage on my free time. I thought I will have more free time on summer.

At least I translated something. My estimation of finishing this on late March or early April is going to be true sadly.

I will try to finish floor 7 and 6 before the end of this month. Hopefully next Sunday.

Reactions: f9account

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Argh, didn't managed to translate as much as I wished. Just a few lines from the arena map.

Hentai gods are against me, giving me a lot of unnecessary baggage on my free time. I thought I will have more free time on summer.

At least I translated something. My estimation of finishing this on late March or early April is going to be true sadly.

I will try to finish floor 7 and 6 before the end of this month. Hopefully next Sunday.
Just take the time you need, better to wait and get a proper final result, than getting it rushed out :)

Reactions: Niriu

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Translated another h-scene a bit more on the arena and some lines in the fairy village (which the game files treat it as elf village giving me unnecessary confusion).

I have been translating haphazardly without a particular order lately so I kinda worry about forgetting to translate some stuff but the worry is prett low on that front.

I am going to spend the entire Sunday translating as much as I want because I definitely should be free that day.

For people playing in Japanese or with some MTL tool and have trouble unlocking some scenes, try to change Rozalie's outfit.

ty28

Oct 13, 2020
Naah it's normal in some culture elves are viewed as forest fairies, so it's quite normal i guess.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Everyone here probably already knows about it, but just in case: The ULMF translation was finished, so you can go there if you want to play this game translated.

Reactions: f9account

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
hello how i can disable the door near from the fairy town?
You should probably direct your questions to the thread for the translated game, but what you need is to bring the item the hobbit nearby mentions. It can be gotten by trading in hobbit town.

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
You should probably direct your questions to the thread for the translated game, but what you need is to bring the item the hobbit nearby mentions. It can be gotten by trading in hobbit town.
most expecific what item in concret ?