VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah I agree some cheese can do well with dry and fruity white wine.
And even if all the crazy hijacker are not European, since there's at least a Texan amongst us (but unless i am mistaken, there are still communities in Texas whom still speak polish, Spanish, Norwegian, and other such languages) that page might be the only one were we spend more time talking of totally unrelated stuff. But to be fair, Nine speaks of many personal things too. And there's definitively a lack of werewolves and cheese in her game. Just saying, cheese plague or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Does having a book called: A bouncer's guide to barroom brawling by Peyton Quinn) in once bookshelves do count? Or would it be consider being "educated"?
I googled it, it really exists! I thought you were joking! But I don't know how useful a book is in a fight. I mean... Okay, I didn't say anything. The books are useful.

Reactions: Brandu33

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 3647185

Weekly Update - May 18th, 2024

Yeah! Nine doesn't forget us this week!
I see the food threat works :ROFLMAO:.

I like the reference about the last pages on this thread on nonsense discussion in the weekly render.
It's really a great thing about you, how you interact with us.
But, why this face? Just crunch in one big bite, you will discover what heaven is :).

In another topic, it's seems the end of Book One is near. (y)

Finally, I hope all with be OK for Morgana.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah! Nine doesn't forget us this week!
I see the food threat works :ROFLMAO:.

I like the reference about the last pages on this thread on nonsense discussion in the weekly render.
It's really a great thing about you, how you interact with us.
But, why this face? Just crunch in one big bite, you will discover what heaven is :).

In another topic, it's seems the end of Book One is near. (y)

Finally, I hope all with be OK for Morgana.
Now Nine is worried in front of a piece of gruyère! It's harmless, it has nothing to do with Corsican cheese.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes