• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Would it be possible to add a cheat to change the time of day? This way you could see all the morning events available in one morning. Then repeat for noon and night. As of now, I'm using the console.

church9691

Apr 16, 2021
Would it be possible to add a cheat to change the time of day? This way you could see all the morning events available in one morning. Then repeat for noon and night. As of now, I'm using the console.
Hello! could you tell me how you are using the console to change the time of day?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hello! could you tell me how you are using the console to change the time of day?
Personally I use the Universal Ren'Py Mod then search for day_time. Put it on watch, so it will be in side bar. and change from there...

But for console:
Press <SHIFT>+O to open
type day_time = "morn" ... or "noon" or "night" The last is "late" but should be needed.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Wow this is freakin awesome! thanks so much for the assist!
also, you may have to change rooms for the time to shift. Like if you are in your room, go to your kitchen. This is mostly for when you shift from late night and can't leave your room until you go to kitchen.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote