Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Is that even the same person ?
In that case He/She changed their name from Mai"M" Lain to Mai"D" Lain and started a new account....
MaiM Lain was last scene on F95 Oct 2021 according to their profile
It's the same exact person. They haven't been here since then, but they were last seen when I posted that so over 3 months ago on their discord. Their substar is also Lain games.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
She clearly suffers from some sort of debilitating anxiety or an otherwise similar mental issue. I just hope she manages to get the help she needs to get into a better mental health space regardless of whether she ever returns to modding.
Milkman69 is correct - Maim has been showing signs of struggling literally for years and needs, more than anything, the time and space to sort things out.

I'm not an expert (on anything) but, if I were to take an educated guess, some well-wishes directed her way would probably be better for everyone than thirsty begging for a mod that no-one really needs.

Last edited:

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
I have no idea where this myth comes from... she ghosted everyone... not just this site but her own SubscribeStar too.
What myth, they got her patreon shut down because her mods weren't coming quick enough. She's mentioned on her own before. I hope she never comes back to modding to be honest because all it done was cause her bother. I hope she looks after herself, enjoys her retirement from it and says fuck you to all the ungrateful cunts that only give a shit about what they can get out of her.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
She was never here to begin with... she has been missing since last October... there were rumors about her working on the Harem Hotel mod... but at this point I'm convinced that was a fake...
So what you are saying is her discord and subscribestar were both hacked on the same day, names changed in both and before that they started a new mod of HH so they knock up some pics of it and this was all what? Some eleborate prank?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: polycentric

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
While Lain may be gone, at least there are other modders continuing the work.

Lain did imo make an amazing GUI for the mods,
and while people haven't copied the work onto other games (which is good),
they have kept the original base when updating the mods actively worked on by Lain in the past.

for HH and MM at least and maybe few others as well.

Some of the main modders i have seen in general that i tend to see for the games i play,

Shaddy, Joker, scrappy, Ashram and Zoey Raven.
though Zoey for the most part seems to have stopped modding, focusing on their own game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Eternalm88

May 5, 2020
While Lain may be gone, at least there are other modders continuing the work.

Lain did imo make an amazing GUI for the mods,
and while people haven't copied the work onto other games (which is good),
they have kept the original base when updating the mods actively worked on by Lain in the past.

for HH and MM at least and maybe few others as well.

Some of the main modders i have seen in general that i tend to see for the games i play,

Shaddy, Joker, scrappy, Ashram and Zoey Raven.
though Zoey for the most part seems to have stopped modding, focusing on their own game.
Actually, I'm pretty sure either Shaddy or Ashram, I can't remember which, is more or less on sabbatical from mods, because they're fighting cancer, or something... Wow, that's an amazingly vague and wishy-washy statement.

Best of luck to all of our modders, they do good work, and have to fight their own battles on top of dealing with all of us on this site.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Actually, I'm pretty sure either Shaddy or Ashram, I can't remember which, is more or less on sabbatical from mods, because they're fighting cancer, or something...
That would be Ashram. We are hoping he achieves a full recovery.

Unfortunately, one of the side-effects of being on the Internet is full exposure to all the crappy people out there. It is not uncommon for human beings to behave poorly when they believe they have anonymity and no accountability.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I don't think Mid4s has been active for over half a year. I doubt an update is coming from them. Maybe Lord Ashram will pick it up if he's feeling well enough to work on a new project. I've seen him around lately.
Must be friends with them then? When I check out Mid4s I can't see anything because they have their profile set to private or limited on who can see their activity. I liked Mid4s adaption of the mod, Ashram does great adaptions of Lains mods as well.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of Mythic Manor v0.20 with Maim Lain mod (mod updated by Mid4s )

**Special Instructions:**
Download the apk and archive.rpa.
Install apk and start game
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to Documents/Wills747/com.mythic.manor/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated above and in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Updated my Android port to v0.20

Reactions: Newdiswhophone

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
The 0.20 android port will sometime show the Grey screen of death, and when I press ignore, it seems to work normally after that but with small problems like: the heart menu has disappeared, some few crashing again from time to time also.

Oh and the last Sunday event for now it says in the hint that no requirement is needed which is false. I got to the girls in the stall and the game says I'm not close enough with all the girls(probably not Jade as I reached her last main scene with her) but when I unlock all gallery scenes and check it out there, I can see the scene completely.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Is there a mod for the Windows version 0.20fixed? The link on the OP takes me to the mod updated by Mid4s, however, it indicates it's corrupted when I import it. I noticed another post indicating it's for a Mac. Any PC versions?
Nevermind, I sorted it out... Sorry

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The Sunday Event for week 14 seems to have incorrect info. The mod scene caption indicates there are no requirements, yet scores of Naira-20, Fanora -20 and Jade -19 resulted in an "You're not close enough to the girls to see this material" type of message when you're with them in the bathroom. I'm guessing Jade needs to be 20 as well. I dropped back a few weeks to add some points to all 3 in hopes of meeting the requirements.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The event takes place on Sunday week 14, but it is designated at Sunday event 15. I raised all girls scores to 21 but was again told I wasn't close enough to the girls. Another item that appears broken is the special events with multiple girls. While it said there were no more events, I activated the Nefari/Velle and Ester/Velle events without them showing up as available. Regardless, it was fun stumbling on them accidentally.

Brian b

May 16, 2018
Lain mod v0.20
How do you install the mod on android I'm not seeing a folder in /android in either oob or data named game. The only folder related to the game I see is /android/data/com.mythic.manor and it has the saves

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote