• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I have no idea where this myth comes from... she ghosted everyone... not just this site but her own SubscribeStar too.
Yes they ghosted everyone they also stated multiple times in the past, especially when people would jump on them for having mods on their patreon for paid access even tho they had lots of free ones to the public. I mean they all jumped on them and started reporting their patreon and got it banned soooo yeah. I guess it's a myth tho. Check out page 18 on this thread, they even talk about it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes they ghosted everyone they also stated multiple times in the past, especially when people would jump on them for having mods on their patreon for paid access even tho they had lots of free ones to the public. I mean they all jumped on them and started reporting their patreon and got it banned soooo yeah. I guess it's a myth tho. Check out page 18 on this thread, they even talk about it.
SIMP harder... :KEK:

Patreons get banned all the time... hers is no different... there are a ton of other modders with a Patreon and they aren't banned.
To blame her problems on us is ridiculous...

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
SIMP harder... :KEK:

Patreons get banned all the time... hers is no different... there are a ton of other modders with a Patreon and they aren't banned.
To blame her problems on us is ridiculous...
I think it's funny you called me a simp when I simply pointed out what happened. You called it a myth when Lain themselves have stated lots of times that their stress is because of people here. I can see there is no reasonable conversation with you here since you are quick to get upset so I'll end it here.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think it's funny you called me a simp when I simply pointed out what happened. You called it a myth when Lain themselves have stated lots of times that their stress is because of people here. I can see there is no reasonable conversation with you here since you are quick to get upset so I'll end it here.
I'm not upset... I just think it's hilarious that you believe her... :KEK:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How to fix the door? Esther says it has a noise.
Not sure. Is it the door or the light above it that is noisy? If it is the light look for a stool to stand on. Should be in the hall somewhere.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
It's the inside light above the exit door that's making noise. You can find the stool in the kitchen in your room.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
maid lain.png

This was the very last thing we heard from Lain in her discord. They showed off all this stuff for Harem Hotel, looked pretty good, said it was coming out in a few days, then posted above and nothing since. I would give up any type of hope Lain coming back.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 2573933

This was the very last thing we heard from Lain in her discord. They showed off all this stuff for Harem Hotel, looked pretty good, said it was coming out in a few days, then posted above and nothing since. I would give up any type of hope Lain coming back.
She clearly suffers from some sort of debilitating anxiety or an otherwise similar mental issue. I just hope she manages to get the help she needs to get into a better mental health space regardless of whether she ever returns to modding.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
She was never here to begin with... she has been missing since last October... there were rumors about her working on the Harem Hotel mod... but at this point I'm convinced that was a fake...
They were around, not this site. Off and on their discord and subscribestar page.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 2573933

Is that even the same person ?
In that case He/She changed their name from Mai"M" Lain to Mai"D" Lain and started a new account....
MaiM Lain was last scene on F95 Oct 2021 according to their profile

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote