Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Thing is she did that before and people got mad at her for doing that.
Now suddenly all the simps crawl out of their holes and tell us how terrible everyone is to her even though she ghosted not only her F95 fans but also the people on Subscribestar.
These were her words on another mod:

It's because I get tons of hate comments/messages from people on this site if I don't upload my mods here tbh.

On my Patreon I had downloads on all my mods free and public, but after people from F95 got my Patreon banned I stopped putting my mods free on SubscribeStar in hopes of making a bit of extra money since I've had negative income for 3/4ths of the past year since my Patreon got banned, and still sadly don't make close to what I used to on Patreon.

I'd be a lot more financially stable if I stopped always uploading my mods free myself here, but mentally I just can't take the hate I'd get from here for doing that.
Now that was back in august. her words, not the words of some "simps". She also still put out mods after that statement. So yeah if I was losing money putting out mods for people who didn't appreciate it, I'd quit doing it too.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
These were her words on another mod:

Now that was back in august. her words, not the words of some "simps". She also still put out mods after that statement. So yeah if I was losing money putting out mods for people who didn't appreciate it, I'd quit doing it too.
I remember that comment as I've replied to her while I was also upset at how the people she referred to were basically bullying her like some punk roughing up a smaller kid for his/her lunch money. It's unfair she has to deal with them.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I just started to play the game and added some QoL-features to the walkthrough-part of Mid4s s expansion of Maim Lains Mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/mythic-m...-cheat-mod-v0-17-maim-lain.20205/post-7091016).
You open the Walkthrough for one char. Then you can use the + and - keys on keyboard to switch between walkthroughs for different chars. You don't have to open the mod-window again for switching.

The file contains the complete Maim Lains mod including the walkthrough-switch-feature.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
guys, seriously. knock it off already. the amount of work that goes into updating a mod is not easy. maybe if this was a lesser known game it would be updated within 10 hours but this game is a favorite for many people. the amount of content requires the modder to sit down, play through the update, work on the mod itself, and then update. all of this could take 2 or 3 days or longer. the mod will be updated when it's ready, not when you demand it to be.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
guys, seriously. knock it off already. the amount of work that goes into updating a mod is not easy. maybe if this was a lesser known game it would be updated within 10 hours but this game is a favorite for many people. the amount of content requires the modder to sit down, play through the update, work on the mod itself, and then update. all of this could take 2 or 3 days or longer. the mod will be updated when it's ready, not when you demand it to be.
It's been years since I've played this actually because I kept missing content. Sounds like the mod has NOT changed a bazillion things which is great, where i also hope to not miss anything including those scripted weekend gatherings.

Do you happen to know if I can use the old mod with the current version without messing anything up? And then when I get far enough I'll stop seeing hints etc or is it simply not advised?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote