3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What causes our character to lose their clothes? Happens both to the dress and the lingerie after a while. Seems to be related to entering the inner island, I can put the lingerie back on just fine on the beach.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
What causes our character to lose their clothes? Happens both to the dress and the lingerie after a while. Seems to be related to entering the inner island, I can put the lingerie back on just fine on the beach.
I don't know either, I'll try to fix it somehow.

MH23dmfo

Aug 7, 2022
I'm unsure what to do after I get sunday and have the relationship at 100. I beat the monster in the caves (with out sunday), went to all the special areas I could with her including areas with dirt/sand paths/areas and interacted with whatever pillars I could find. I also went to the cave behind the breakable rocks next to the water fall and tried interacting with it about a dozen times. I then tried doing the propeller quest but got told "not now." tried the memory restoration and got "not implemented." Is there anything else I can do to progress the story? I'm using gamcore if that helps.

note: I have the coup, farm, the cardboard box, raft, water filtration, no active quests, and the bikini from the monster in the cave

I went to a previous save and beat the monster with sunday and did everything stated above but am still stuck

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm unsure what to do after I get sunday and have the relationship at 100. I beat the monster in the caves (with out sunday), went to all the special areas I could with her including areas with dirt/sand paths/areas and interacted with whatever pillars I could find. I also went to the cave behind the breakable rocks next to the water fall and tried interacting with it about a dozen times. I then tried doing the propeller quest but got told "not now." tried the memory restoration and got "not implemented." Is there anything else I can do to progress the story? I'm using gamcore if that helps.

note: I have the coup, farm, the cardboard box, raft, water filtration, no active quests, and the bikini from the monster in the cave

I went to a previous save and beat the monster with sunday and did everything stated above but am still stuck
Did you follow the walkthrough?

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, can anyone please tell me how I can have sex with Sunday? I have 170 love with her but when I click on anything other then handjob it just tells me "work in progress".

MH23dmfo

Aug 7, 2022
I'm getting a TypeError cannot read properties of null (reading 'cat') after I get the propeller and talk to Sandy. It's happening when I try taking a look at the quests. I also get a cannot read properties of null (reading 'nextStep') when I make the trans potion.

This happens both with and without Sunday as a follower

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Where/how do you build the chicken coop? I don't see an indicator anywhere and I don't see it under and crafting menus either.

MH23dmfo

Aug 7, 2022
Where/how do you build the chicken coop? I don't see an indicator anywhere and I don't see it under and crafting menus either.
You have to go to the second island and get Sunday. after that build the farm, plant and water the seeds. Report to Sunday and she'll tell you to build the coop. grab what logs, sticks, and vines you can find. craft 10 rope and chop down trees as needed to build the coop. If you need foil build a 5 fishing rods and start fishing

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You have to go to the second island and get Sunday. after that build the farm, plant and water the seeds. Report to Sunday and she'll tell you to build the coop. grab what logs, sticks, and vines you can find. craft 10 rope and chop down trees as needed to build the coop. If you need foil build a 5 fishing rods and start fishing
I must be missing a seed then. I have 5 planted, and when I try talking to Sunday it just says "In Progress"

Jul 23, 2017
Don't know if the dev monitors these forums, but you need to really watch out that you are always using the denoising filter when doing your render. Some renders have the denoising enabled and some don't. The ones that don't really stand out very badly.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Zekoslava02 your game is awesome man, I like the concept of making it in RPG maker and it's very engaging too as you have to collect stuff to craft and all, just like Minecraft but with sexual content, just I wanted to know is it possible to animate sexual content and even adding some effects on main character of having sex with different creatures.
btw do you have discord, if not please start it, it will help to get suggestions from people and improve the game.
and at last all I want to say that your game have potential cause of this new survival RPG maker concept just don't abandon the game.

Reactions: Zekoslava02

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I already have 100 relationship with sunday but still not able to have sex with her only handjob nothing else.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Zekoslava02 your game is awesome man, I like the concept of making it in RPG maker and it's very engaging too as you have to collect stuff to craft and all, just like Minecraft but with sexual content, just I wanted to know is it possible to animate sexual content and even adding some effects on main character of having sex with different creatures.
btw do you have discord, if not please start it, it will help to get suggestions from people and improve the game.
and at last all I want to say that your game have potential cause of this new survival RPG maker concept just don't abandon the game.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I could make animations, but my pc is not strong enough to render quality animations. I am currently working on the completion of the game and the second one is in preparation but this time on Mars, but I will still work on additional parts in this game. I have a discord.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote