• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I stopped playing that fucking game in the forest where you can't take two steps without being attacked by monsters.
It is so annoying and stupid!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
last queest of the 30 apples - can only put 15 in the basket. BUG????????????
Same here buddy and unfortunately his discord link is invalid.
The only way to proceed is my changing the switches and activate the last quest but make sure to keep a save before that

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Same here buddy and unfortunately his discord link is invalid.
The only way to proceed is my changing the switches and activate the last quest but make sure to keep a save before that
You don't in fact need this queest to collect all the equipment and in the same time you can't make a hammer. End of version 0.5?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
You don't in fact need this queest to collect all the equipment and in the same time you can't make a hammer. End of version 0.5?
I think the dev wanted like this
1- finish all quests ( cleaning, sheep fishing, strawberry apples)
2-the last quest becomes available ( don't know how it didn't trigger in my game )
3- buy the materials ( the hammer becomes available to buy in store )

After that go to lab and the game will end after completing it

P.S: I have to turn switches to finish the apple quest and start the last one

bAkewelle

Oct 15, 2022
I think the dev wanted like this
1- finish all quests ( cleaning, sheep fishing, strawberry apples)
2-the last quest becomes available ( don't know how it didn't trigger in my game )
3- buy the materials ( the hammer becomes available to buy in store )

After that go to lab and the game will end after completing it

P.S: I have to turn switches to finish the apple quest and start the last one
How do you "turn a switch" gaming editor ?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game excellently displays just why you should not try to do anuything remotely advanced in RPG Maker. Same goes for Renpy.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have a question for the author: how long without swearing can you read a book in which after each battle the hero / heroine is killed ???? I asked this question because your game is built that way. any fight that the heroine loses leads to GAME OVER. I would not be able to read such a book, but to play for sure. although the plot is not bad and the animation, but my nerves are more expensive.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I have a question for the author: how long without swearing can you read a book in which after each battle the hero / heroine is killed ???? I asked this question because your game is built that way. any fight that the heroine loses leads to GAME OVER. I would not be able to read such a book, but to play for sure. although the plot is not bad and the animation, but my nerves are more expensive.
I apologize that the battles are a little too hard. I learned some things about 18+ games after I started making this game, that you shouldn't put too complicated and difficult battles. (I understand, because sometimes too difficult battles annoy me too) There is still one update left and then the whole game is finished. I will put at the beginning of the game the choice to remove monsters, except bosses. And I will reduce the strength of all monsters.

I learned a lot from my mistakes and I hope that the next game I make will be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orphanus
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote