ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have no clue what I have to do after I am dead and I am a ghost.

2GM/c2

Dec 18, 2016
I have no clue what I have to do after I am dead and I am a ghost.
After going to the bathroom and coming back you can practice "pass through" objects to eventually go through the door.

There is apparently a dime to practice push but I have no clue where it is.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me?

I have all 3 skill max and I have no clue how I can interact or motivated a girl into sex.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Bummer ESET is blocking the download when saving it to HD. Better put the .exe file in a ZIP

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Please tell me the cute redhead can be seduced. Fidelity in sex games can be really disappointing.
Of course.

Can someone tell me where this dime is?
Pay attention to the rooms description. There is a 50/50 chance something will shine..

Bummer ESET is blocking the download when saving it to HD. Better put the .exe file in a ZIP
The EXE is clean. There is a note in the OP regarding this issue.

Can somebody help me?

I have all 3 skill max and I have no clue how I can interact or motivated a girl into sex.
They (the main characters) need to become aware of your presence (somehow).

Reactions: shinonen

Al500

Jun 5, 2017
I'm really gonna need a walkthrough of this game I love adrift games but man I suck at them. Are there 2 or 3 levels of powers, if there are 3 how to get them? How do I get lvl2 of possession ( think I has something to do with the basement but idk how to do it)? Is there talking power and if yes how get lvl1? Anyways awesome game! Gonna keep trying to figure things out.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
So, I've finally figured out all the skills and how to max them :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps. I got particularly stuck on possession myself, then realise what the clues were. I thought the buzzing was something completely different, lol.

Reactions: Al500 and Raven101

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So, I've finally figured out all the skills and how to max them :
Oh man, thanks for that. I didn't even know you can issue commands like shout or posses.

Now I'm still wondering if you can prevent getting killed in the first place. Before the murder the score page makes it look like you can get frisky with Ofelia, Alice and Yin. Also there is rat poison in the basement so I wonder if you can murder Scott before he murders you.

Also I hope there is a way to take the paddle away from the wife and make her your bitch instead of being forced to take the shit he gives you.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Oh man, thanks for that. I didn't even know you can issue commands like shout or posses.
The actual command is "Boo-hoo"
It is listed in the Readme commands after your death.

Now I'm still wondering if you can prevent getting killed in the first place. Before the murder the score page makes it look like you can get frisky with Ofelia, Alice and Yin. Also there is rat poison in the basement so I wonder if you can murder Scott before he murders you.

Also I hope there is a way to take the paddle away from the wife and make her your bitch instead of being forced to take the shit he gives you.
Quick answer: No and No.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes