ADRIFT Completed Mystic Rhythms [v1.01] [icewanted]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
MysticRhythmsIntro85.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you take the role of a normal and successful guy married to a gorgeous Russian woman. You met her online and following a quick long distance courtship, you paid for her trip out of Russia and the fancy engagement ceremony that followed. Since then life has been good and you've been the envy of many.

Recently your wife has been nagging you about spending some time together away from home. Unable to say no, you quickly found yourself standing in the lobby of this cozy hotel retreat for a lover’s weekend.​

Updated: 2019-01-04
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Info:
Download:
Exe
:
- - -
Blorb: - - -

Guide/Walkthrough: -

Start01.jpg Checkin01.jpg Checkin03Kiss.jpg Dinner03Rub01.jpg DinnerOfe05.jpg SexSuckPussyPanties-VPanties-WNaked.jpg SexFuck04-VNaked-WNaked.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Hmm, Well, me personally i don't like the layout of it and I can imagine it can get quite confusing, but the graphics look good which is a plus. Maybe add some sort of hint system in the future? Cause I can imagine a lot of people will be stuck.
I'll be keeping my eye on it :D

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
might just be me but they controls seem needlessly clunky. the having to type specific commands makes the game more difficult to navigate than it needs to. i guess i don't understand the reasoning. if you want to tell a story, make it easy for the person to get your story. if you want to show off your graphics, make it easy for people to see your graphics. It appears you have created a game where people have to guess how to get from one point to another. not to my taste. thank you.

Reactions: cloudmoon

farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
what the flip is bigger than a dime but not too heavy?! Sorry about the tone, I have been clicking on and examining everything and no results even on things that intuitively make sense.

Reactions: Abidin

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Always glad to find another AIF game. Not too many folks developing in Adrift or TADS these days...

Downloaded. I'm looking forward to checking this one out later tonight.

I haven't played this yet of course so if the dev has modified his game to remove text input then you can disregard the rest of my post, but if not I'd recommend checking out this article for those players unsure on how text parser games work:

Keep in mind that this article was written about TADS games, which is a different engine than Adrift, but many of the commands and syntax are going to be extremely similar if not identical. If this game uses a standard set of commands, you'll type compass directions to navigate (north, south, east, west -- all of which can be abbreviated to n, s, e, w). Talking with NPCs is sometimes different in Adrift than it was in TADS, it all depends on how the developer chose to do it. You might only need to type "talk to *name*" or you might need to elaborate with commands like "ask about *item*" or "ask *name* about *item*". Also, if the developer chose to allow it and if I recall correctly, Adrift will sometimes autofill what you're typing with what it thinks you're trying to do by suggesting commands based on the letter you typed. This can be useful sometimes if you can't quite figure out what command the game is asking for.

Ultimately it helps to remember that Adrift and TADS are engines for writing a genre of games called Adult Interactive Fiction, and as such you should expect the games to typically be very text heavy, and much more similar to an interactive book than a standard visualized game. There are some truly fantastic AIF games from the past couple of decades, if you like this sort of thing I highly recommend you do a bit more digging to see what's available. You might be surprised at how much you find, of varying fetishes and kinks.

Again, be advised that I have not yet played this game so if this game doesn't utilize standardized commands like I mentioned above, my apologies and I will edit my post later after playing.

EDIT: Wrong link, fixed.

Reactions: shinonen and kkai

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Like most AIF games, I'm probably going to end up needing a walkthrough. I can't get anywhere with any of the other women (I assume you can).

There does seem to be a bug that you see the maid dropping her nametag on the 2nd floor over and over. I'm not sure if that is causing other problems. This is in the exe version. Haven't tried the blorb.

To the person asking about getting the room key, the keyword is bolded when the receptionist greets you. I believe you need to type `checkin`.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
There does seem to be a bug that you see the maid dropping her nametag on the 2nd floor over and over. I'm not sure if that is causing other problems. This is in the exe version. Haven't tried the blorb.
I confirm, there is a small bug there that was missed during testing. However, it will not impact game play in any way.

Reactions: Forgeshield

RonUK

Jul 26, 2017
ok, I'm getting the hang of it but can't find the thing I need to push after the dime, will keep trying.

RiffRaff

Feb 22, 2017
This push puzzle is kinda infuriating. I can't think of what to do besides going from room to room and brute-forcing it, pushing anything and everything until I finally find it, which is no fun at all.

Raven101

May 7, 2017
Haven't gotten far, but what I discovered is that typing "help" 3 times activates verbose mode which gives you updates on achievements and energy levels. Also, check each room (including bathrooms) twice each day, one time before and one time after the useless fade that doesn't restore energy. Any hints on that annoying push puzzle would be greatly appreciated. Did anybody find the manual in the Attic yet?

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Please tell me the cute redhead can be seduced. Fidelity in sex games can be really disappointing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes