Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 04/25/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Just my $0.02, not trying to call anyone out here. But, this list is subject to the OP's (Bablu's) likes and dislikes as they pertain to their interest in NTR games. What works for Bablu may not be your cup of tea, and vice-versa. This list is not built upon specific/hardline/hardcoded algorithmic computations where there is a set method that you follow to arrive at an answer.

There is subjectivity involved in the crafting of such lists. Ergo, their personal tastes may not always trickle down to your personal tastes in NTR. It would be absurd/unreasonable to have Bablu change their scoring of certain NTR games because a few people did not agree with their respective rankings. Of course, should you have any concerns and/or disagree vehemently with how the list is organized/scored, you are always free and welcome to make your own list by providing your own justification.

Happy NTR gaming. Hope you find some good titles to play through in the coming days/weeks/months ahead. Cheers.
I like such kind of discussion. Everyone like certain kind of NTR and i wouldn't even object if someone would rate that same game with 8/10 or even higher. For me i think as i mentioned it was way too rushed. As i mentioned before " As for my personal preference i usually rate story/slow progression a bit higher than animation or visuals and dislike/downrate rape, loli, humiliation, bestiality". Probably something to do with that as well. Maybe it would have a bit higher in rating but i personally liked NTRPG1 to be better than NTRPG2.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Currently playing new update of The Curse of Pleasure. Never knew this game would come out of its grave.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
this would be make sense if there weren't like 300 games ranked above it lmfao and ntrpg 2 walked so henteria could run
To be fair i didn't get enough time to review ratings of games that are at bottom of my list. There are definitely a lot of games that deserve to be below NTRPG2 that are currently high.

ghjkl12

Oct 21, 2018
Yo bro i just want to say its best list i seen so far and i i enjoyed almost evry game u posted here. Thank you for your service so i can avoid bad games that sounds good from description.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
So, I don't usually enjoy NTR games at all however one game that was abandoned was fun to play. It was called 'Disorder' and it's on this forum. Does anyone know similar games to it?

It has good artwork, slow progressive corruption, a good realistic story, and I'm after anything that's similar to it. If it's a 2D fantasy type setting that would be good too! 3D games tend to look weird.

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
So, I don't usually enjoy NTR games at all however one game that was abandoned was fun to play. It was called 'Disorder' and it's on this forum. Does anyone know similar games to it?

It has good artwork, slow progressive corruption, a good realistic story, and I'm after anything that's similar to it. If it's a 2D fantasy type setting that would be good too! 3D games tend to look weird.
look up Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, NTR Knight, Bawdy Traditions or NTR Bunnies RPG. Disorder is kinda its own thing but these 3 are similar in some aspects of it and are complete experiences for the most part

• Red Heart
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

look up Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, NTR Knight, Bawdy Traditions or NTR Bunnies RPG. Disorder is kinda its own thing but these 3 are similar in some aspects of it and are complete experiences for the most part
Would also recommend the following titles as well....

Knightess Whore; A Story About a Stolen Lover, Cucked Wife and Swapping Sex; & Yuri & Claire - Balancing Love and Betrayal!

fondestgold

Mar 4, 2018
Looking for games where a wife teaches someone younger and inexperienced about sex, like a nerdy or inexperienced student or neighbor for example. From the wife’s perspective or other’s. Preferably not censored. Something similar to Indecent Wife Hana, for example. Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes