• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 05/12/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
Hey dude, I highly recommend you try NTR Knight. Made by the same dev as Elf Girl Reverse Isekai. Honestly its reminiscent of Scars of Summer; MC & FMC are childhood friends, multiple NTR options & a few locations on the map that NTR events could take place in. However, instead of actively trying to go down a route, all of them start naturally (RNG) over time. You also get the opportunity to disrupt events from taking place, or be a voyuer and peep at events as their happening. And like Elf Girl, scenes are animated.
The only downside is for a first playthrough you may not see everything that's happening. Needs some grinding to unlock abilities like being able to see the FMC location on the map and having enough cash for items like lockpicks for peeping. Hence, New Game+.

Last edited:

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Hey dude, I highly recommend you try NTR Knight. Made by the same dev as Elf Girl Reverse Isekai. Honestly its reminiscent of Scars of Summer; MC & FMC are childhood friends, multiple NTR options & a few locations on the map that NTR events could take place in. However, instead of actively trying to go down a route, all of them start naturally (RNG) over time. You also get the opportunity to disrupt events from taking place, or be a voyuer and peep at events as their happening. And like Elf Girl, scenes are animated.
The only downside is for a first playthrough you may not see everything that's happening. Needs some grinding to unlock abilities like being able to see the FMC location on the map and having enough cash for items like lockpicks for peeping. Hence, New Game+.
Yeah. Thanks for the reminder. It's already on my list to play soon.

Reactions: nevertoofull

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
any recommendations for Mom NTR game with good animations?
It would be better to search with Mother, NTR together.
Some of the noticeable games with that would be.
The Tyrant
Hero Party Must Fall (Netori)
NTRMan games but not many have animations.

Hideko

Feb 12, 2023
i also would recommend battle armor sorgante, is completed and similar to RaiOhGar (same developer), if you liked that you would also like this one.
tons of scenes with great cg
partially voiceacted (the moans)
differents routes with a "old man" (boss) route, shota route, and friend/delinquent route
ntr/corruption based

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
i also would recommend battle armor sorgante, is completed and similar to RaiOhGar (same developer), if you liked that you would also like this one.
differents routes with a "old man" (boss) route, shota route, and friend/delinquent route
ntr/corruption based
I gotta say, as a Sergeant in the Air Force whose immediate reporting officer is a lady Major, doing the fuckboy/sergeant route gave me a lot of intrusive thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: Killboi123123

Hideko

Feb 12, 2023
I gotta say, as a Sergeant in the Air Force whose immediate reporting officer is a lady Major, doing the fuckboy/sergeant route gave me a lot of intrusive thoughts.
loved the in-battle videochats, the husband was working and she was doing something (or someone lol) else while talking to him, people might call him stupid for not figuring it out but who give a fuck, it's fiction.
you know the developers knows/love this genre of ntr when they put this kind of scenes

Oct 6, 2022
Can anyone recommend games using the example of "A Wife's Phone" and "Boring Days", where the MC loses his position and begins to be humiliated and cheated on.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
ntr/corruption based
I am almost done with the game. I didn't like it as much as RaiOhGar for some reason but still good game.

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Thank for the suggest, I will try it.

Reactions: nevertoofull

Hideko

Feb 12, 2023
I am almost done with the game. I didn't like it as much as RaiOhGar for some reason but still good game.
damn too bad, for me it was better, it's because of the combat system? at first i also thought that it was unnecessary, but changing to the no-damage suit and using the strongest weapon it helped a lot.
or it was for the scenes that you can see them only by using the memory room?
one thing that i actually found irritating was that the fm took way too long to being corrupted and accept her situation, she just do it at the last scenes

Oct 6, 2022
Hi! why isn't "a wife's phone" in the list?) great game, a lot of NTR, even femdom is present)

When I discovered it, and it was recently, I got stuck in it for several hours))

Reactions: Drak3
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes