• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 05/12/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
Hi all,

I'm looking for a game where you can match mc's friend with mc's mother. Like:
The Twist
Graduated
My Hunting Adventure Time

I've played NTRMan's games, but what I'm looking for is a little more Sandbox style.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hi all,

The Twist
Graduated

I've played NTRMan's games, but what I'm looking for is a little more Sandbox style.
I remember there was one supremely long cutscene in MHAT. The one where one of the MC's LI IIRC was singing and dancing in the rain while drunk/returning from the bar. Not sure if it was intentional, but it was quite amusing nonetheless.

Reactions: VictorSlaz

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hi all,

The Twist
Graduated

Also, to your question at hand. Perhaps you might know of/be interested in the following:

Mother NTR Training

Not so much an extensive sandbox-style gameplay inspired per se, but the MC's friend does get to do it with the MC's mother should you wish to pursue that route within the game.

Reactions: riddikk91

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
u rlly gave ntrpg2 a 5?
Just my $0.02, not trying to call anyone out here. But, this list is subject to the OP's (Bablu's) likes and dislikes as they pertain to their interest in NTR games. What works for Bablu may not be your cup of tea, and vice-versa. This list is not built upon specific/hardline/hardcoded algorithmic computations where there is a set method that you follow to arrive at an answer.

There is subjectivity involved in the crafting of such lists. Ergo, their personal tastes may not always trickle down to your personal tastes in NTR. It would be absurd/unreasonable to have Bablu change their scoring of certain NTR games because a few people did not agree with their respective rankings. Of course, should you have any concerns and/or disagree vehemently with how the list is organized/scored, you are always free and welcome to make your own list by providing your own justification.

Happy NTR gaming. Hope you find some good titles to play through in the coming days/weeks/months ahead. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

LLD__

Formerly 'DetroitLLD'
Jun 3, 2017
Just my $0.02, not trying to call anyone out here. But, this list is subject to the OP's (Bablu's) likes and dislikes as they pertain to their interest in NTR games. What works for Bablu may not be your cup of tea, and vice-versa. This list is not built upon specific/hardline/hardcoded algorithmic computations where there is a set method that you follow to arrive at an answer.

There is subjectivity involved in the crafting of such lists. Ergo, their personal tastes may not always trickle down to your personal tastes in NTR. It would be absurd/unreasonable to have Bablu change their scoring of certain NTR games because a few people did not agree with their respective rankings. Of course, should you have any concerns and/or disagree vehemently with how the list is organized/scored, you are always free and welcome to make your own list by providing your own justification.

Happy NTR gaming. Hope you find some good titles to play through in the coming days/weeks/months ahead. Cheers.
No dont get me wrong i am very aware its just his opinion and personal prefrence nor am i saying change it, im just suprised he gave it such a low score

Hideko

Feb 12, 2023
u rlly gave ntrpg2 a 5?
to be fair, it has some bad parts, if you compare to the henteria series and other games with this genre, like the map orientation, generic quests, weird inconsistent progression with the story, generic dialogs, if someone never played this type of games then he probably put it higher but after playing others (as i said like henteria) ntrpg 2 became quite bland

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

LLD__

Formerly 'DetroitLLD'
Jun 3, 2017
to be fair, it has some bad parts, if you compare to the henteria series and other games with this genre, like the map orientation, generic quests, weird inconsistent progression with the story, generic dialogs, if someone never played this type of games then he probably put it higher but after playing others (as i said like henteria) ntrpg 2 became quite bland
this would be make sense if there werent like 300 games ranked above it lmfao and ntrpg 2 walked so henteria could run

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
No dont get me wrong i am very aware its just his opinion and personal prefrence nor am i saying change it, im just suprised he gave it such a low score
Oh yes, well, in that case, I believe that the OP did allude to some high-level reasoning as to why they had ranked that specific game that low in their list. Rankings can be heavily influenced by personal subjectivity. So, one's personal ranking (whilst considered outlandish and an outlier to some, may be perceived as justified in the eyes of another).

In any event, I appreciate the fact that while most of us may not agree on rankings, we can all attest to the fact that there are some hidden nuggets of games that we may not have heard of before that we can use to our respective knowledge in building out our own personal compendium of NTR game's to try out in the near term.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
NTRPG2>NTRPG1>Hentaria 1 >>>Hentaria 2

Not only Hentaria 2 does dilute actual NTR with side heroines like MC's mother, it takes itself far too seriously and focuses too much on its (unimaginative) plot.

Reactions: colombusohio

Hideko

Feb 12, 2023
NTRPG2>NTRPG1>Hentaria 1 >>>Hentaria 2

Not only Hentaria 2 does dilute actual NTR with side heroines like MC's mother, it takes itself far too seriously and focuses too much on its (unimaginative) plot.
oh i guess it depends on how you interpret ntr, for me i liked that, cause for me ntr can be seen not only by your partner being taken but also by a part of the family such as the mother's mc, the plot is very grounded and goes well with each progressing quests, making everything more sense regarding the story and not with some boring and generic ones putted there just to fill the empty space

Hideko

Feb 12, 2023
this would be make sense if there werent like 300 games ranked above it lmfao and ntrpg 2 walked so henteria could run
amen to that, its still a "good" game, if you look at it like the product of its time, it's old, the only thing is that for me old games can age really well even years after their releas, but ntrpg 2 didnt do it for me

Oct 6, 2022
Can anyone suggest games with such a plot, preferably RENRY or HTML.

I like unfaithful wives who cheat behind the MC's back without his knowledge... I like games (and there are not many of them) where the MC starts something, and then the wife starts to become a whore and starts cheating (due to corruption or -for neglect) without his knowledge.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Can anyone suggest games with such a plot, preferably RENRY or HTML.

I like unfaithful wives who cheat behind the MC's back without his knowledge... I like games (and there are not many of them) where the MC starts something, and then the wife starts to become a whore and starts cheating (due to corruption or -for neglect) without his knowledge.
bowdy traditions / minako

Reactions: femdom worshipper
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes