LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
WTF is the dev doing... He is just releasing the image of the month and not even a single update about the game
The irony is that the game itself respects your time, one of the key things I like about this game is there are very few scenes with wasted dialogue and minimal grind, I don't mind if the dev ends the game right here tbh, most of us can guess how it'll turn out, there's no real need to tie up loose ends.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
the dev doesnt care this game at the beginning, hes just doing for fun, one update per a or two year so dont wait any update soon..

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I have seen this game patreon where developer vote for monthly images and all...so there will be no more story updates regarding this game at all in future?

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Can you give please some examples? I don't know of any like this and you have caught my attention.

They are rare, but they exist, but more than similar relationships, they are NTRs where they create a useless MC, then the couple breaks up because the wife fucks with the super bad and gifted bull, but they are Japanese-style NTRs. in my opinion useless, nothing of real interest.

Reactions: ginpapi_9

w34k

Oct 21, 2022
They are rare, but they exist, but more than similar relationships, they are NTRs where they create a useless MC, then the couple breaks up because the wife fucks with the super bad and gifted bull, but they are Japanese-style NTRs. in my opinion useless, nothing of real interest.
Fleeting Iris is almost exactly like that (but the MC is not the useless boyfriend), and yes, it's a Japanese-style RPGM and not Ren'Py. However, you can stay faithful to your useless boyfriend and make it to the most boring ending of them all. ;)

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes