Unity - My Wife's a Star [v0.13 Beta] [DeviantWiz]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fwandf

For v0.9

Like:
    * Nice characters (not too beautiful, not too bland).
    * Deacent renders quality, most of the time.
    * Decisions with believable inner thoughts.
    * Pubic hair.
    * Can opt out of incest.

Dislike:
    * No options for full screen and resolution (at least I couldn't fine it).
    * Inconsistent use of the space bar (some times it works for text, sometimes of stats or don't do anything).
    * No notice of end of current version.
    * Smaller part of play as female protagonist.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

morago

The game has promise, but in my opinion, there are some issues. I am gonna mention them, and I hope you don't take it personally.
    1- Lack of options for PCs during day and night. I hope you add more options in the next versions.
    2- Inevitable consequences. This issue is actually caused by the 1st issue mentioned above. For example, you have to go to the pool and make love to the fiancée every weekend, and inevitably her popularity decreases and and relation with the PMC increases.
    3- PMC's face and body. I think I have seen similar versions of it in other games.
    4- No party in 0.9 version. In the previous version, the party was an incredible scene, but now I cannot have it, and believe me, I have tried multiple paths.

Aside from the issues above, the story was alright and the female character is ABOSLUTELY STUNNING. Kudos to the developer. As I said above, the game has a lot of promise if the issues are fixed and the story continues as good as it has been.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

JohnnyKiss

Dead game. Last few updates ruined the solid foundation that it had. It started of pretty well with an interesting setting and premise but it went no where. Characters seem to be introduced just so they can later be abandoned just like many of the storylines. Events that happen have 0 impact on the story and just get glossed over like they never happened (in some cases they didn't because they were cut out of the game).

Don't expect much from in the future.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

shotzpro

Dev shit for the game from 0.6 onwards, there is nothing good, the updates take 1 year and simply no more content, the story stops being linear and gets confused, you have to search through old options to find content

the game was abandoned already, there was only one guy left making excuses for the supporters not to withdraw the money
  5. 3.00 star(s)

supernova874

Up until the 0.6 version the game was more than great even Awesome in some updates now days the next update isn't even continue the story instead ignores it and moves on just to make new story ... As an example :
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway great story but in the latest updates been fraked 100%
  6. 3.00 star(s)

weretiger

The plot of the game starts really nice, but I dislike so many dead end point and click options, and I am pretty disappointed that at the end of the latest update the maker announced that he don´t want to keep on proceeding the main plot, which let the story handing undone. Maybe there is a way to bring this game to a nice end. Anyway the graphic is nice. Hope to see some more updates of this game. Because of the unfinished main plot and the many point & click options which simply fill the screen without sense I give this game 3 of 5 stars.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

Can't recommend this one!

Dev seems to milk his Patrons, Updates have almost no content and take at least some month to be finished. Forget it, really - there is no real content yet besides of a drinking game. If the pace of the updates stays the same the game will rather be abandondend then done .... also the graphics are not even really good, they are mediocre. Don't really understand the high ranking it got so far. This game is definitly not a 4 star game!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

Yet again finally found another vn that is worth reviewing.

Graphics: 9/10

Story: 8/10

Corruption Pace: 6/10
    It felt like we started the game at the middle when couple already got corrupted a lot and easily jump into actions.

Gameplay: 5/10
    Had a hard time navigating in some places and game doesnt clearly say what to do next.

H-Scenes: 7/10

Despite overall average rating i think this game is really good, it just loses a lot from all the technicalities but all the hot moments in the game makes up for it. It earned a fap from me and it wasnt even a proper sex scene.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

micoexo

Poses: 9/10 Hot
    Graphics: 4/10 (Blurry, low resolution graphics.)
    Gameplay: 7/10 Not bad
    Story: 9/10 Hot NTR and it's avoidable if you don't like.

I fapped 2 times in one day and finished game hehehe.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Renders look bad and noisy. All girls look like dolls

Theres way too much screen shaking.

I seems that for every choice you are presented with there are 3 that lead to some NTR, it kind of looks like a minefield.
    I have had to decide between options which outcome was not clear, like telling the wife they were staring at her and losing relationship points

Theres way too many creeps creeping in every corner, and it seems that you should allow them, so this is not for me. If you are into this stuff, go for it, this is your game.

Font is not eye candy at all and i grow tired. I guess unity doesnt help.

Theres the wife that looks good and more detailed than some others, thats good, she looks kind of mature, but still young. Still, she has the same little boy shoulders and arms.

Edit 0.1
    Well after playing it fuly I still gota say that dialogue some times is too much and sometimes it combines with sceens that are somehow lacking. When those 2 meet, those scenes don't have a positive impact.
    The scenes where dialogue and image are kind of balanced (this one is quite heavy dialogy) scenes leave a better after taste and have more punch.
    If al the scenes had the ebst quality the game offers, it would be close to 5 stars in my opinion. Scenes are not bad, they are slightly above the average with no animations, but if they had just a couple more renders each one with jsut a better camerawork, it could be way better. Only a handful of those reach the level im talking about.

The game has more content than 18 months ago, and its still tricky to understand and navigate all the branching.

If you dont like NTR its kind of hard to like this game cause its a minefield, but if you like it and you are less picky it can be 5 stars. Not for me, but after 18 months of content, and a slight changetuning of my preferences the game improved my perception.
    Also It has a scene tracking system now, and that helps inmensely.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

MagicMoelli0814

The graphics are interesting. So the story is! But the whole game appears to me quite static! The Unity Engine offers a lot more options to make this game more alive!

You can do and should make it better!
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Lord Soth

Okay, so as tagged, this game does include fair amounts of NTR/Cuck/Swinger content, depending on your MC and Fiancee`s path.
    I`m not into being cucked/humiliated or sharing, so I wanted the challenge of getting my MC and his wife to be, through the current content without either being corrupted and her getting penetrated by some sleazy motherfucker.

There`s not a big amount of content considering the game`s been out a couple of years, but while the majority of story content is enjoyable, here is why I only give 3 stars to what could be a 5 star game.

I had to play through twice to get through a below zero corruption status, I want my MC and Valerie to get married without her turning into a slut.
    First playthrough failed because my Valerie stopped to help an old man in the park while jogging, that resulted into a forced scene where he fingers her pussy and she sucks his cock....really????? a beautiful celeb star is going to do that with a dirty old man in public...? come on dev...that scene is just silly.

The real killer for me is after staying -5 corruption to the end of the current content, I am FORCED into the oh-so-obvious "modelling" stuff....come on!
    I already rejected Mary`s attempt to visit their "art studio" after the forced upon dinner with her and creepy hubby Joseph...I rejected her office attempts at seducing my MC, I mean Valerie is much sexier and better shaped than Maru....so why would I be intereseted?
    Yet despite this, and Valerie being faithful so far, suddenly she`s mesmerised with Joseph`s cock outline and accepts the modeling without talking to MC...and worse, allows sleazy Joseph to grind his erect cock against her pussy while pulling her against him by the ass....she does nothing...and even worse the MC says and does nothing...but agrees to more!!!

Come on dev, you are contradicting the whole faithful lovers route and shoehorning them into forced sharing. It contradicts my whole playthrough so far. That`s why you get only 3 stars....there should be a "tell both these sleazy motherfuckers to fuck right off"....shit, in real life I`d knock Joseph the fuck out for grinding his erect cock against my Fiancee and she`d be dragged out of there or dumped on the spot.

Actually, I would like an option where my MC is like...

"Okay bitch, seeing as A. You seem captivated with the shape of this wrinkly, sleazebag`s cock outline...and B. you agreed without talking over between us...you are DUMPED slut!....and my personal assistant Alyssa will happily take your place..." then let the MC go to Alyssa`s apartment and fuck her in front of the father...before telling him that MC is moving in with her and he will only watch you fuck his daughter.....THAT would be much better!

Yeah shame about the last part of forced corruption, it certainly does not match a loving couple route. Valerie is not that naive to not realize this whole grinding an erect, naked cock against her - in front of her fiance, is NOT modelling. She actually practically cucks MC. Fuck her.

Always leave us an alternative option.

- Update dropped to 1 star as the cuck content in the latest update feels like the dev is flipping the bird to those of us were critics of the forced cuck crap.

Consigned to the little round bin on my desktop. Adios!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MacAdGames

The most amazing game ever, one of my favorite games ever! Loved the animation and the protagonist, the story is just very peculiar and this is one of the games for which I wait and wait. One of the games I don't wanna finish.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

I am usually into NTR hentai japanese games since they have either drawn art or just better art in general. This game was worth playing through though considering the wife sharing events.

Pros:
    -NTR routes are multiple.
    -Multiple girls
    -There is a vanilla love route without any sharing. Well, if you play this route then I don't see why you are even playing this game lol
    -Main female is the most attractive and damn great to see her get passed around
    -Different sort of fetishes available: BBC, Public sex, NTR, Sharing/Swinging, Corruption, Cheating, etc.
    -Scenarios are hot and well done

Cons:
    -Feel like there should be more alternate NTR content for each scene. More choices in the matter
    -Gameplay mechanics are mostly useless. There are choices for rooms or speaking to people that come up with the same nothing message. Real waste of time. You basically just hope the story somehow moves on.
    -Needs a remake or some sort of push to implement some reason to have these options.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

MrE3

When you try to interact with different rooms, environment or people, you often get the message "You've nothing to do there", "She's busy now" etc. There's almost nothing to do when you're at the office or the home except whatever is next on the story line. When you're at home, and your girlfriend is sleeping in the bedroom you have to watch TV in the living room in order to advance the time and sleep.

Story and the company setup, are not believable enough. Don't feel like real people in a real working environment. Same goes for family relationships.

I liked the models of the main characters. Truth and dare game dialogues were believable and exciting. In my opinion this game has potential but needs major changes in terms of gameplay, characters and overall ambient of the story
  16. 5.00 star(s)

vaoo

I'm hesitating with 4.5 , but I'll give it 5 , cause the NTR is absolutely pure and brutal, as much as it could be. And it compensates every flaw.

1. Downsides are the renders. Not much time sent there and not much resources used:
    Props and Lighting 4/5 . Cameras , Clothing and quality of the images 2/5

2. Another downside is the Narrator. Jeez , everyone hates long speech And this one doesn't shine with short exceptional descriptions. Dude , make more images, less talking.

3. At times dialogues and plot are lame - 3/5. But we've seen worse. She sits SOBER in the park and gets fucked by a hobo, not controlling herself how much she wants a stinky, dirty dick... Seriously?

---------
    The good stuff:

1. I discovered myself in this NTR game . Honestly all my 8 gfs in real life cheated on me and now I see what I've been missing , wandering around f95. Really , no bullshit. I could cum even thinking I'm in the MC shoes.
    Guys, if you are fans of NTR - this is totally NO TO MISS GAME.
    10 out of 5 here.

2. The event system is awesome. I was in shock to discover how many options and endings this game has (0.7 at the moment). One of the VERY FEW games out there which make you want to play it over and over.

In Short: NTR fans - no blue balls here, guaranteed.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Victor069

This quickly raised to be one of my favorites here. There is not to much grinding which I deeply acknowledge, the models are interesting and you have a lot of options how to develop their relations with each other.
    The sex scenes could be a little bit more intense. The developer takes his time in building them up, what I like. But after they really get it started, the scenes end a little bit to early for my taste.
    But it is a really good game and promises to have great potential for future updates.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

saucepan35

Initially didn't like this that much. It seemed a bit short (version 0.6) but then I went back and tried different paths and realized there is actually a lot of content here. Lots of different scenes and variations.

Game features a great scene gallery, organized as a decision tree which gives you hints on how to get to each scene and which decisions you need to make. I personally could have used some more hints (some branches have a hint, most don't) and I gave up/got tired of the game before I got 100%. Some of the choices seem really arbitrary and I wish the game had been a tiny bit more clear about what matters and what doesn't. It's a great foundation though, if the dev keeps expanding it.

The minimal "sandbox" sections seem completely pointless for now but may make sense if things get fleshed out in later versions. You can't really talk to anyone in the office most of the time, and at home you can mainly idle in front of the TV. So the pool/go out clicking could have been simplified into a NEXT button.

All in all though, lots of hot scenes and content, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. Can easily see this move to 5 stars in a couple of versions.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Wish I enjoyed this as much as most others have but I'd be lying if I said I did. That being said, it is clear this game has had a lot of work poured into it and I can appreciate a few of the things I had enjoyed whilst playing.

There are a large amount of diverse characters, it didn't seem like there was a lot of time to get to know all of them thus far but the groundwork is there. The girls are all pretty attractive. The renders weren't top par in my books but they were decent enough. The MC also seems like a not a bad dude although a little boring but I much prefer this over the creep virgin MC's a lot of games tend to favor.

Other than those positives, I disliked most other things. The sandbox mode is extremely boring for me and made the pacing feel awkward for me. The game seems to force NTR on you unless you make the right choices all the time. It didn't even seem like obvious choices as well. I have no clue why the wife ending up getting rammed from both ends at a party, but it sure happened. I literally made a choice at the party 5 minutes before this stating I would not want to share her and somehow the game did it anyways. The people that share your wife with you are like older bald/receding hairline dudes as well. Was not expecting this and definitely was not a particularly attractive sight for myself. The game clearly seems built for swinger/NTR lovers and that isn't my thing, although I respect the option for people to do as they please. Just for the most part, understand that if you aren't a fan of this the game most likely won't be enjoyable for you.

I also dislike the fact that the game is based on Unity. Perhaps if more settings were available I would be fine with this but currently I didn't notice a way to rollback, the text speed is very slow, the text box bugs out and flashes often, and the UI felt a bit laggy. I wouldn't have a problem that the game engine is Unity if it wasn't for these issues, but I feel the game currently lacks a lot of the accessibility features that Ren'Py is known for.

Like I said, I wish I had enjoyed this game like many others have but the problems really took away from what good the game had for me. I would only recommend if you are into NTR, otherwise this is a pass for me.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

amazing game

the cons are there could be more content

but the pros are the teasing , tension and the quality

you can also skip if you dont want to read something I appreciate

The characters are amazing and the cuckh is top notch

I cant wait for more one of my favorite games