• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
In the first few months after his departure he paused the monthly payment manually each month. My bet is, that he has changed the subscription fee to "charged per update", what means, the patreons only get charged, when he releases an update. But tbh, i don't know for certain.
no he must still be getting this money monthly or pausing it manually.
if he changed to "per major game update" it would be mentioned below the cash he gets.
an example is

Jun 30, 2020
Greetings crusty fanbase,

I have a script cooking (17 pages single spaced already) and have hooked up with a coding person. What we are looking for is an artist who has the hardware, the skill, and the time to make a story happen and get it to the finish line.

To be clear, we are NOT interested in the idea of copying the script or the assets of either Pandelo or EroBro. We want to start with the same premise (mother/daughter move in on the same floor as your apartment and you pursue relationships with each of them behind the other's back). We're not aiming for an MC/mother/daughter threesome due to issues with eventually getting paid, but opportunities for MFF will be present using various side characters. Not looking for a harem fuck fest, but instead want to explore the relationships and the psychology of the three main characters as the relationships develop and come into conflict with each other.

Will there be NTR? It's not planned, but it's not NOT planned. If it makes sense to the psychological development of the project, it very well could be there alongside some endings that people could potentially find upsetting (no, nobody is dying in a fire). Feeling unsatisfied by that answer? Write your own story, buddy. If we get the right artist, we have enough confidence in our vision that we're unapologetic in staying true to our art. Want something safe that has no chance of upsetting anybody? Go listen to Ed Sheeran.

We're going to be operating under the name Cursed Project Studios. Hit me up if you feel like you have the art chops and the desire to actually see this premise turn into a fully completed story. I feel like I've got at least ten more pages floating around in my head right now and we're just starting to scratch the surface of character development.

We're working for free to start, but if we manage to find success we are offering our artist a 1/3 ownership share of the profits.

Orangepocalypse SteelyDan14

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

I have a script cooking (17 pages single spaced already) and have hooked up with a coding person. What we are looking for is an artist who has the hardware, the skill, and the time to make a story happen and get it to the finish line.

To be clear, we are NOT interested in the idea of copying the script or the assets of either Pandelo or EroBro. We want to start with the same premise (mother/daughter move in on the same floor as your apartment and you pursue relationships with each of them behind the other's back). We're not aiming for an MC/mother/daughter threesome due to issues with eventually getting paid, but opportunities for MFF will be present using various side characters. Not looking for a harem fuck fest, but instead want to explore the relationships and the psychology of the three main characters as the relationships develop and come into conflict with each other.

Will there be NTR? It's not planned, but it's not NOT planned. If it makes sense to the psychological development of the project, it very well could be there alongside some endings that people could potentially find upsetting (no, nobody is dying in a fire). Feeling unsatisfied by that answer? Write your own story, buddy. If we get the right artist, we have enough confidence in our vision that we're unapologetic in staying true to our art. Want something safe that has no chance of upsetting anybody? Go listen to Ed Sheeran.

We're going to be operating under the name Cursed Project Studios. Hit me up if you feel like you have the art chops and the desire to actually see this premise turn into a fully completed story. I feel like I've got at least ten more pages floating around in my head right now and we're just starting to scratch the surface of character development.

We're working for free to start, but if we manage to find success we are offering our artist a 1/3 ownership share of the profits.

Cool! Hopefully this pans out and you do a much better job then the other "copy project" featured on here, which is an abdolute trainwreck :/ Best of luck, this old goodie deserves some tlc for sure.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Followup here for recruitment needs:

https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

and create your own development thread (or not) for further discussion of your new project, please.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
See you in 6-12 months when you as well will disappear out of thin air for tying to reboot this project.
Honestly I don't consider this even a "reboot" attempt. After reading: "To be clear, we are NOT interested in the idea of copying the script or the assets of either Pandelo or EroBro. We want to start with the same premise (mother/daughter move in on the same floor as your apartment and you pursue relationships with each of them behind the other's back). We're not aiming for an MC/mother/daughter threesome" I lost total interest.

It's just another game, not a reboot at all. Sorry to say. And they should name it something different too.

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Honestly I don't consider this even a "reboot" attempt. After reading: "To be clear, we are NOT interested in the idea of copying the script or the assets of either Pandelo or EroBro. We want to start with the same premise (mother/daughter move in on the same floor as your apartment and you pursue relationships with each of them behind the other's back). We're not aiming for an MC/mother/daughter threesome" I lost total interest.

It's just another game, not a reboot at all. Sorry to say. And they should name it something different too.
I got you, I was jesting given the circumstances.
I wish you well, but everyone that touches this thread gets cursed. I hope your team will manage to break this vicious circle.

Jun 30, 2020
I got you, I was jesting given the circumstances.
I wish you well, but everyone that touches this thread gets cursed. I hope your team will manage to break this vicious circle.
I appreciate the well wishes. The whole reason I posted something here was on the off chance that one of the regular visitors of this thread was 1) interested enough in the project that they would want to pitch in to see something get over the finish line and 2) had the art and technological capacity to fulfill that commitment.

We've also posted on the help wanted area, but no promising leads yet.

Yes, it will be a new game with a new title. My partner and I have what we think is a good feel for what made MSN a popular game with those who liked it, but we didn't want to make something that was a copy and paste version.

I don't want to say all that much more here because we're still in the dreaming stage and this isn't a board for this project. I wanted to throw the information out on this thread to see if it yielded an interested artist who loved MSN and LND as much as we do, and that has now been done.

Carry on.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

It's the best way to go.
Trying to recreate a certain magic only to muck it up and leave people even more dissatisfied isn't worth it.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes