Jun 30, 2020
If you're not hip to the Love Next Door thread, you might want to check it out. It's in early development, but the vibe is there. Dev back after a long downtime with the first part of v 0.2. Latest update posted a couple days ago.

Reactions: alex13_zen

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
If you're not hip to the Love Next Door thread, you might want to check it out. It's in early development, but the vibe is there. Dev back after a long downtime with the first part of v 0.2. Latest update posted a couple days ago.
The vibe is similar, and there are easter egg references, but the mom is hideous.

Jun 30, 2020
Agree to disagree. I wouldn't fuck that thing if someone offered to pay me.
Are you sure you're not thinking about the other game that was discussed on this page quite a while back? The mother in that game looks like a more masculine Caitlyn Jenner. I wouldn't fuck that character with a stolen dick.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018

MFSmad

Oct 24, 2022
for some reason i cant run the game? i installed the game trough mega, and it cannot find the files its supposed to to run. any help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
for some reason i cant run the game? i installed the game trough mega, and it cannot find the files its supposed to to run. any help?
if there is no exe - check if your antivir if it didnt quarantine it, happens with some games and give permission
only thing i can think off, you unrar it and run it same as any game

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
Nov 11, 2017
What I'm curious about is that the dev still has 70 Patrons paying $200 a month. Are these people who just forgot to cancel, or just retroactively keep supporting this game?

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes