3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

gargar77321

Feb 2, 2017
So is there anyway to force it to run windowed out of the gate? I've tried setting default_fullscreen to false and it does nothing.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I'm genuinely confused how you are supposed to get some of these endings. There are quite a few options you can't choose because they lead to game over.

Supposedly 1.0 copy

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Pretty sure I got the true final or at least good end, by going full vanilla all the way. The other roads may be harder, I suppose, and I'm not even sure how there are 10 endings. It didn't look long enough to contain that many endings.

I'm not sure if it's related, but make sure during the sex scenes you get the girl up to orgasm at least once. I suspect it may have something to do with the endings, since it states in the 'transform back to human route' that you need to work hard at making babies. I personally tried to make them orgasm together.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
It crashed on me during the reflection of the love between sister and him. day3.rpy line 722 is there a fix?

While running game code:
File "game/day3.rpy", line 722, in script
File "game/day3.rpy", line 722, in <module>
NameError: name 'liz_angry' is not defined

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It seems that some scenes are not available in the version we have. I like this game, anyone got the premium version to upload?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Pretty sure I got the true final or at least good end, by going full vanilla all the way. The other roads may be harder, I suppose, and I'm not even sure how there are 10 endings. It didn't look long enough to contain that many endings.

I'm not sure if it's related, but make sure during the sex scenes you get the girl up to orgasm at least once. I suspect it may have something to do with the endings, since it states in the 'transform back to human route' that you need to work hard at making babies. I personally tried to make them orgasm together.
FYI, you can usually get her twice before you do. And you're right (IMO) because it tracks that, along with some other choices, in the heart icon in the upper right corner. Not sure if there is a 'perfect' number to have there, someone would have to dig into the code to see what the thresholds are.

Is there a ver. that allow you to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, it's a bad ending but it's there. Follow that route (obviously) and when you first meet her say that you need time, then after you finish the main part of it, during the second meeting with her, choose to go.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The patreon version has quite a big chunk of extra content but it doesn't look like anyone here has it.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
They have released a public version with some extra contents and some bug fixes

Reactions: Escape
U

User_51567

I had very little expectations when i started this game..
But i finished 1 route, and i loved it..

One of the biggest suprises for me this game!

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes