3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
This is story about a guy who ran away from his family in order to study in a different city. However, the real reason he ran away from home is that he was fleeing his sister, for whom he has carnal feelings. While it may seem like this is just another B/S incest-themed story, it's not "just another incest game." Instead, our game's storyline is set in a modern urban fantasy setting. The narrative takes center-stage in this game. How well you manage your relationship with your sister is pretty tightly coupled to this setting. It's pretty difficult to separate the two. Additionally, the game's plot offers diverse choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release Date: 2017-09-23
Developer: Great Chicken Studio: -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0a Complete (Patron Version)
Language: EN/RUS
Visual Novel Site:
Genre:

Changelog

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- -
Linux:
- -

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Same developer as Manuscript, which is nowhere near finished. I would guess he jumped on the sure-success of the incest-hype-train to get some funders for his patreon.

Also, that mis-aligned text of the menu is bothering me more than it should.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
This is the four basic appearance types. Perhaps there will be more in the future. Now we works with clothes and personalities.

Reactions: JohnRobinson

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We have just released a large demo, "My Strange Sis", version 0.2.

You may have seen the types of sister's appearance in the technical demo. Now you can custom it and combine the four eye's, lips and skin types as you want! Besides that, we make the customization of her personality. Actually, the three types of it - 'sweet girl', 'goth' and 'nerdy'. Its will vary for her clothes, behavior, dialogues and even endings. You will be able to combine her appearance and personality freely.
Also, we show to you the beginning of the story. Character introduction and so on. About 4500 words total. The scene in the shower, which I hope you have already seen, now filled with the text. Also, there will be a new interactive animated sex scene.

Current sexual content is:
- Bro/Sis incest
- M/F
- creampie
- masturbation
- voyeur

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Here is some tips for current version.
To find the sexual scene, you must:

1) Not spying for her in the shower
2) Offer Liz some pizza.
3) For sweet and nerdy personalities ask if she is okey then you hear strange sound from the bedroom

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Another pseudo incest game where the people aren't related by blood. I'm not sure why I expected any different.

Pretty decent done but the interactive sections seem rather tedious. I think you'd be better off just going visual novel style.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Here is My Strange Sis 0.22 update.
There is no new scenes nor new episodes this time. The largest changes are:
- Music. We added bgm and some sounds to the game.
- Now you can select if she is a blood-relative or a step-sister in the character editor. This will be reflect in the game later. Anyway, the player skin color is the some as her's.
- Editor shows the personality name now.
- Some english translation corrections.
- Now she will undress at two stages.
- Graphics improvements. New background details and so on.
- Some minigame's tweaks.
- bugfixes

Best Regards,
The Team!

Reactions: Muff Diver and Burt

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yo dev what's the plan for this game? I mean story wise, is it corruption, seduction, random...? Is it going to be slow the progression between stages of the process of corrupting or seducing or whatever u choose or is it going to be fast transitions? :confused:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Yo dev what's the plan for this game? I mean story wise, is it corruption, seduction, random...? Is it going to be slow the progression between stages of the process of corrupting or seducing or whatever u choose or is it going to be fast transitions? :confused:
Hi.
It will be a story novel with lots of branches and minigame's events. Some branches will involve seduction or love relationship, while the others will involve corruption, rape, main characer death etc... She can be different, you knows. The story progression will be relatively fast, without hours of grinding... We are planning about a hour of gameplay for one plot branch.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes