Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 1746
About this game:
You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.

Game Info:
Updated: May/03/2017
Genre: Incest, 3DCG, RPG Maker MV, Big breasts, Teasing
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5Full
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link: - GOFILE
-

(Thanks to for the link)

tx

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hi,
First of all, thank you for your support!

"My Sister Mia v0.5" will be the last part of Act_1! And we are immediately starting work on "My Sister Mia Act_2".

Our reasoning:

When we first started working on "My Sister Mia", we had no idea how to use RPG MAKER MV correctly as we do now and as we developed new versions, we learned more and more. So basicaly, when we made the first 2-3 versions, we made them in a "bad" way (total clusterfuck). Because of those old versions, now we're having a lot of problems with adding new content because each time we have to run the whole game so many times to make sure nothing from those first version isn't breaking half the game (a shit ton of bug testing and some things still straight up don't work).

That is the reason we are making ACT_2. A clean slate on which we can work a lot faster and with less bugs (and bug testing).

Conclusion (TL;DR):

Nothing has changed. "My Sister Mia Act_2" starts off where "My Sister Mia v0.5" (Act_1) has ended.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
"My Sister Mia v0.5" will be the last part of Act_1! And we are immediately starting work on "My Sister Mia Act_2".

Lol, sorry I saw this and just started laughing, wondering why?
All I could see for a minute was Sister Act 1&2.. and thought dear god not Whoopie Goldberg.
Sorry, sorry, evil humour, I'll leave now.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Could someone please share a savegame right after entering the waterpark? Or maybe even before entering? I keep getting a bug and I can't move at all, all characters are stuck (I checked everything, text dialog wasn't hidden, nothing I can do to fix it). Weirdest part is that I control 2 people, brother following sister, even when it's supposed to be sister alone. When I control her I found another clone brother...

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
It seems the bug isn't gamebreaking till it comes to the moment of buying tickets. If someone could provide a savegame after entering it should be fixed.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I didn't have a problem with the game tho
but here goes the fix link ;)

(.zip version extract with 7zip)

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
I think there is something wrong with the link on the main page, or more likely the file linked to. I've tried to download it several times but i cant open it.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes