TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Is 0.5 Full the same as 0.5b? There's a gap in the changelog so I'm not too sure if there's anything new here.

Edit: There must be, unless it's all bug fixes. 0.5b is ~340MB where as 0.5 Full is >900 MB

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Is 0.5 Full the same as 0.5b? There's a gap in the changelog so I'm not too sure if there's anything new here.
Yes - the v0.5 Full is different from v0.5b... according to the dev, v0.5 Full is now the end of "chapter 1" and is working on the continuation as part 2 or chapter 2 (or whatever! LOL!).

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016

Edit: There must be, unless it's all bug fixes. 0.5b is ~340MB where as 0.5 Full is >900 MB
0.5b was the second partial release of v0.5 (don't ask me why they chose this release system) and yes there is a LOT more to the full v0.5 version than was in 0.5b

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
can someone upload a walkthrough please....
Hmmm... last time I played this game, it all seemed pretty linear to me - I can't recall any specific points where choices affected anything... maybe I need to re-play it!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
According to ending sister will go through some hardcore stuff. I hope the brother saves her somehow. A little ntr is fine but i'm crossing my fingers that this doesn't become full ntr with sister mindbroken, stolen, taken away from brother.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I had to start over. No matter which saves I loaded it always gave me two chars.
I wish I could help you mate... I've just finished my first full playthrough of this last version but I never encountered an error. All I am going to say is that Act 2 looks like it could be interesting! LOL!!

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
bestiality!? How the hell in the context of "a hot sister I'd love to bang" divulge into fucking animals!?!?!?

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Geez, can someone enlighten me on the the hell is happening on patreon? "My sister mia" sounds like its spiraling out of control. Whats next, akbar starts writing scenarios and this turn in to a brothel sim/Whore trainer?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I wish I could help you mate... I've just finished my first full playthrough of this last version but I never encountered an error. All I am going to say is that Act 2 looks like it could be interesting! LOL!!
Np mate I just started over, it's a short game.

Mar 26, 2017
Two characters fix. (Reason -> unfinishable cause of the char duplicity, npc takes it as obstacle)
(I got annoyed and played around with things) so:
0)DO this as main char, aplying this fix as "Mia" could not work.
1)Download save editor in attachment, (Front end is bad, but it works!)
2)Load save via editor and search for "party" and find(ctrl+f) correct section -> also in attachment.
3)There is array
"_actors": [
1, <- remove this line , i left 1 in attachment instead of any other num but delete the 1
]
4)Save and revrite it in your save folder ;) You have to go to another loccation to see the effect.
5)You can check for correct syntax in screenshot in attachment.
Bug was caused because the dev renamed char "MC" to "Your Name".
6)Oh and if this bug appears again, just leave there only the number that keeps appearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JFur
Mar 26, 2017
It would not be completely useless to learn thing or two about rpg maker engine, because 80% games are eighter in Ren´py or RPG Maker MV/ACE

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
Actually, there was some commotion going on while releasing the version and in all that chaos the wrong file (an older one or something I don't know that's what I was told) was uploaded with the "two character bug" not fixed xd the current download link is about 500MB again and it's all fixed now.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes