Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed, that the game was in the package twice. Once in the main folder and then once more in www folder. (There was also another www folder in the first www folder)

Aug 5, 2016
So I'm encountering troubles with the girl at the liquor store who blows you (supposedly, the game crashed before it got anywhere). There was a warning about a bugged scene so does that mean that I should skip the scene or is there a way to fix it?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
So I'm encountering troubles with the girl at the liquor store who blows you (supposedly, the game crashed before it got anywhere). There was a warning about a bugged scene so does that mean that I should skip the scene or is there a way to fix it?
I downloaded this version last night and did a playthrough with no issues, I'll try to find the bug tonight and see if I can help.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Should this be retitled as " v.05Final Act 1 - Finished" or something, with the way Inceton is handling this?

My Sister Mia Act_2 :)
May 27 at 10:40pm
Hi,
First of all, thank you for your support!

"My Sister Mia v0.5" will be the last part of Act_1! And we are immediately starting work on "My Sister Mia Act_2".

Our reasoning:
When we first started working on "My Sister Mia", we had no idea how to use RPG MAKER MV correctly as we do now and as we developed new versions, we learned more and more. So basicaly, when we made the first 2-3 versions, we made them in a "bad" way (total clusterfuck). Because of those old versions, now we're having a lot of problems with adding new content because each time we have to run the whole game so many times to make sure nothing from those first version isn't breaking half the game (a shit ton of bug testing and some things still straight up don't work).

That is the reason we are making ACT_2. A clean slate on which we can work a lot faster and with less bugs (and bug testing).

Conclusion (TL;DR):

Nothing has changed. "My Sister Mia Act_2" starts off where "My Sister Mia v0.5" (Act_1) has ended.

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
what am I missing at the water park? I go to the pool, try to talk to everyone but I have no idea what to do after she blows you in the dressing room

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
what am I missing at the water park? I go to the pool, try to talk to everyone but I have no idea what to do after she blows you in the dressing room
Go out to where everyone is swimming on the left side of the pool and approach the benches from the top/right side. There is a specific spot you need to hit with the (middle I think) bench to trigger the next part.

Reactions: willfer

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
Go out to where everyone is swimming on the left side of the pool and approach the benches from the top/right side. There is a specific spot you need to hit with the (middle I think) bench to trigger the next part.
Thanks, that did it

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Reactions: impoxox
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes