Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I installed the mod (for the clean version of the game), I load the save from the previous version of the game and when I get to the end which should end 0.8.5 the game is over. I don't know what the problem is. I think it's because of that mod.

Reactions: Zentis

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
If i want to play my last save, the game crashes. I started a new story and if i reach the end of conntent from 0.85, the game is done and i cant play the scenes from 0.9 eventhough i see in the gallery that there are scenes

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
I am having the same problem with the game ending at the 8.5 spot. The pics are in the gallery but no new content
I installed the mod (for the clean version of the game), I load the save from the previous version of the game and when I get to the end which should end 0.8.5 the game is over. I don't know what the problem is. I think it's because of that mod.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
I used scrappys patch first and had the same problem. I just reloaded the game without the mod with no patches it allows you to play the 9.0 new additions

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Also having this problem. Does anyone know if it matters whether I use Scrappy's incest patch or the one linked to in the games OP?

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I used scrappys patch first and had the same problem. I just reloaded the game without the mod with no patches it allows you to play the 9.0 new additions
scrappy i hope you don't mind i made the fix for this.
Put this file at MyPleasure-0.9-Elite-English-Only-pc compressed\game . and overwrite when it asks. it should fix it.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I actually just figured it out myself, the end of the 08.rpy file that comes with the mod needed to have the last portion replaced with the last section of the file that came with the original game

So where it says "jump mypleasure085end" everything after it should be replaced with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Scrappy, do you know why I am not able to unlock one of the elite screens, I pressed unlock everything already, as showing
1.jpg

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Uploaded a fixed version
  • Fixed the new update not starting (forgot to add the file to archive)
  • Unlock all now unlocks everything correctly
scrappy the file still donesn't work...
I have the 2 versions and seems to me that the 2 files have the same files in them...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes