• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.7.1] [Poopcicle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.6] [Poopcicle]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Poopcicle

Sep 2, 2020
Hmmm, my harem save launches into 1 of the three living girls' dating start scene after returning from the beach depending on who was hung out with at the beach, scenes i've seen on each of their routes, is that right or a bug? How will it be a harem playthrough if you're dating one over the others?

Edit: Huh... seems there's a group skinny dipping scene for my Tiffany route save that looks like it also belongs in the harem route, but i didn't get it... genuinely getting worried my harem save is screwed up...
Shit, yeah those dating scenes on the harem route are not supposed to happen. As for the skinny dip scene on the harem route, it's supposed to trigger with at least 6 H points, however that's currently not possible to do on the H route until I get around to finishing the earlier H route choices (funnily enough, you can still get enough H points if you take a specific Libby/Tiffany route). Thanks for the report, guess I gotta go figure out what's going wrong.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "update-only releases", but I'd be happy to hear any suggestions on how to further reduce fize size without sacrificing quality.

I've been writing up a walkthrough for the game, I'll probably post it here soon.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPervyPoltergeist-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Poopcicle

Sep 2, 2020
So i guess i should scrap my harem route save for now? Given there's supposed to be choices for it earlier in the game that aren't in yet?
That might be for the best, sorry for the inconvenience! Though I'd like to know how to replicate the date scene bug so I can nail down where it went wrong.

They are where you package just the files that are new or updated since the last version, so you can drop the files straight into the old folder to 'upgrade' it. if you made one for the next update it'd be a 0.6>0.7 update. Usually the only thing that needs any updating between versions exists solely in the /game folder so that's often all you see in the update package, so you'd download "MPP - 0.6>0.7 update only patch" which would contain 1 folder in it named 'game' and inside that would be any new images, audio, updated scripts etc. and all someone would have to do is drag the 'game' folder out of the zip and drop it into their MPP folder and hit 'overwrite' and then it'd be as if they'd downloaded the full 0.7 release, only significantly less data spent doing so since they'd have everything already from 0.1>0.6.
Ah gotcha. I'm still a noob when it comes to this stuff so I have no idea how to set that up to be perfectly honest. Is that something I do through uploading on Itch or building packages in Ren'Py?

Reactions: hoborg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.7.1] [Poopcicle]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyPervyPoltergeist-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..so....did it get better?
....or is everyone still super fuckin annoying?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Hi! Dev here!

Thanks for the advice, like I mentioned in the description I'm a total newbie at Ren'py (and CharaStudio for that matter) so I still have a lot to learn.

Someone mentioned planned tags, to be perfectly honest, I don't yet have a comprehensive idea of tags that I want included for the whole project. That being said, I'd like to incorporate these at the very least:

-Voyeurism
-Masturbation
-Oral
-Exhibitionism
-Group/Harem
-Dom/Sub

Thanks for the support everyone! Working on chapter 3 and beyond.
what about harem?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes