3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
David thought he was going to start off college on terrible footing after the end of his high school days went awry.
The last thing he expected was to make a great friend on day one, let alone four!
If that wasn't enough, strange circumstances set him up for a roommate that will utterly flip his world upside-down.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Poopcicle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Saves from v0.2 and earlier won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyPervyPoltergeist-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Also, dev, if you're reading this - compress your images properly. Saving .png as .jpg with no compression on HS game is not the way to go. I managed to compress the images from 2.3 G to 280 MB with 92% webp (more than enough with simple graphics) and no loss in quality. Thanks.

First release and the file is already 2,44 GB big wow.
See above - it's lazy, not impressive.​

Last edited:

Poopcicle

Sep 2, 2020
MyPervyPoltergeist-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !

Also, dev, if you're reading this - compress your images properly. Saving .png as .jpg with no compression on HS game is not the way to go. I managed to compress the images from 2.3 G to 280 MB with 92% webp (more than enough with simple graphics) and no loss in quality. Thanks.

See above - it's lazy, not impressive.​
Hi! Dev here!

Thanks for the advice, like I mentioned in the description I'm a total newbie at Ren'py (and CharaStudio for that matter) so I still have a lot to learn.

Someone mentioned planned tags, to be perfectly honest, I don't yet have a comprehensive idea of tags that I want included for the whole project. That being said, I'd like to incorporate these at the very least:

-Voyeurism
-Masturbation
-Oral
-Exhibitionism
-Group/Harem
-Dom/Sub

Thanks for the support everyone! Working on chapter 3 and beyond.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
The character designs look great, and 'pervy ghost' is always a great gimmick. No sex in the thumbnails though, so is it worth trying right now, or should I wait a few more releases?

Poopcicle

Sep 2, 2020
The character designs look great, and 'pervy ghost' is always a great gimmick. Is it worth trying now, or should I wait a few more releases?
Thank you!

I'd say it depends on if you do or don't mind roughly 30 minutes of content that gives you a good introduction to the characters and not much else.

It's VERY bare bones on sexual content, mainly because I want to have custom animated scenes, but I don't know the animation system in CharaStudio very well at all. I might put in still image scenes as a temporary replacement depending on how impatient I get, lol.

I personally prefer to wait to play these kind of games until there's at least an hour's worth of story to play, so if you're in a similar boat, then go ahead and wait.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Pervy Poltergeist [v0.1] [Poopcicle] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -

Last edited:

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
It's VERY bare bones on sexual content, mainly because I want to have custom animated scenes, but I don't know the animation system in CharaStudio very well at all. I might put in still image scenes as a temporary replacement depending on how impatient I get, lol.
Animations are super overrated and you're almost definitely better off just churning out smutty screencaps instead of rotting your brain with koikatsu's sub-human animation system. Besides, nothing stops you from going back and animating older scenes in the future, giving new life to the game whenever you eventually hit a writer's block/generic depression.

Reactions: undead_sun

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Oooh, even though the only sex scene was skipped, I am really liking this one so far. It has a great fun setup and I really hope this one goes the distance. Listen to whooop Poopcicle , animations are overrated. I described it on another thread as the uncanny valley. You have a huge amount of diminishing returns on the effort to do animations. They aren't really necessary for a good VN either and bad animations can be much, much worse than none.

Poopcicle

Sep 2, 2020
Oooh, even though the only sex scene was skipped, I am really liking this one so far. It has a great fun setup and I really hope this one goes the distance. Listen to whooop Poopcicle , animations are overrated. I described it on another thread as the uncanny valley. You have a huge amount of diminishing returns on the effort to do animations. They aren't really necessary for a good VN either and bad animations can be much, much worse than none.
Thank you very much!

I hear you guys on the animation, and I am probably cutting down on the amount of animation I was originally considering, I still want to have a decent amount. While I'm not confident in my skills using the CharaStudio animation system, I am confident in my animation skills overall.

Reactions: sigvar

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Is this some kind of rework, because when I load the save from a month ago, the game ends at exactly the same point as v0.1 and exits to the Main Menu... :confused:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes