2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Also what do you mean "why her husband even exist"? So that you know she has a husband of course. He's the guy, whose wife you're having sex with dummy.
Yes I know, but whats his story? Why is he in the game? Just to make it a cheating game? Even he wouldnt be in the game, I would still fuck her. I mean, she helps me with my girls problems. Which happy married wife does that?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
oh hell yeah i agree, that was the goal initially, but when I tried to actually write the character, I couldn't make sense of what and how they would react to your actions. For example, how could a woman not notice she's getting fucked, at all? does she have some sort of nerve damage and has no sensations in the lower half or something? or is she mentally challenged (even more than me) and doesn't see anything wrong with what the player is doing (I don't like this because it's too fucked up, even for me.)

But of course, now that I wrote it here, an idea suddenly pops up which could justifify the obliviousness. Oh well, that's for another time I guess. Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love MOM by MOD, and I really like his work.

TLDR: it's a skill (writing) issue from my side.
pfffffffft hehe welp got someshit now... For MOM ya... just... gotta give suspension of disbelief. It is just one of those things. Thing is to go to the real side too much it is actually plausible and possible... BUUUT... big butt... touches and felt things can be overlooked but it is immpossible for any normal awake human to overlook movement. It is why people can not notice wounds and other things but will always without fail notice being shoved or grabbed and jerked to any direction. Just with that alone if one wanted to give a full on realistic context and do it realistically... well... ideally to the extreme the best one can do is the sexual equivalent of gently tiptoeing to avoid stepping on something and making some noise. That is before bringing up a either dangerous situation, OR a high investment of a sort that requires extreme concentration

Creatively Challenged Dev

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Yes I know, but whats his story? Why is he in the game? Just to make it a cheating game? Even he wouldnt be in the game, I would still fuck her. I mean, she helps me with my girls problems. Which happy married wife does that?
A somewhat oblivious wife would absolutely do that, but I know what you mean. Yes, he is basically there to make this a cheating game.

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
pfffffffft hehe welp got someshit now... For MOM ya... just... gotta give suspension of disbelief. It is just one of those things. Thing is to go to the real side too much it is actually plausible and possible... BUUUT... big butt... touches and felt things can be overlooked but it is immpossible for any normal awake human to overlook movement. It is why people can not notice wounds and other things but will always without fail notice being shoved or grabbed and jerked to any direction. Just with that alone if one wanted to give a full on realistic context and do it realistically... well... ideally to the extreme the best one can do is the sexual equivalent of gently tiptoeing to avoid stepping on something and making some noise. That is before bringing up a either dangerous situation, OR a high investment of a sort that requires extreme concentration
It is what it is at this point, I'm not feeling too keen to remake the whole game right now. Maybe in the future when I get better at writing, and has better tools.

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
oh hell yeah i agree, that was the goal initially, but when I tried to actually write the character, I couldn't make sense of what and how they would react to your actions. For example, how could a woman not notice she's getting fucked, at all? does she have some sort of nerve damage and has no sensations in the lower half or something? or is she mentally challenged (even more than me) and doesn't see anything wrong with what the player is doing (I don't like this because it's too fucked up, even for me.)

But of course, now that I wrote it here, an idea suddenly pops up which could justifify the obliviousness. Oh well, that's for another time I guess. Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love MOM by MOD, and I really like his work.

TLDR: it's a skill (writing) issue from my side.
You probably put too much logic and reasoning behind what the milf should feel. The milf just needs to be dumbed down like how people write bimbo characters, just not a bimbo, but an oblivious character. Probably just focus on the word oblivious only and you would be able to flesh out her character well.

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
You probably put too much logic and reasoning behind what the milf should feel. The milf just needs to be dumbed down like how people write bimbo characters, just not a bimbo, but an oblivious character. Probably just focus on the word oblivious only and you would be able to flesh out her character well.
Yeah true, but it's so difficult to get my head around it, there just has to be some sort of rules to it, ya know.

Reactions: parachina

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah true, but it's so difficult to get my head around it, there just has to be some sort of rules to it, ya know.
If you want a good example of that sort of character, look up the hentai manga “Yuru Hame” by “kurisu” or “himekuri”. They do a lot with that type in their other works as well, including an Atelier Ryza doujin.

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
If you want a good example of that sort of character, look up the hentai manga “Yuru Hame” by “kurisu” or “himekuri”. They do a lot with that type in their other works as well, including an Atelier Ryza doujin.
Funny you say that, I love kurisu AKA potato salad. That's the good stuff man, you're a man of culture. Thanks for the reminder/suggestion though

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
You already did.
Hey man, I looked at Booperfooper's(the guy who made the yen model i'm using) work again the other day and I saw that he actually did make a model for both Triss and Ciri! Unfortunately, I don't want to continue making this game using twine because there's too much renders to do the way I'm doing it right now. But maybe one day I'll remake this in Ren'py!

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Nice game, congrats on finishing it! One question, though: How do you trigger the endings? ^^
oh you need to get Eve pregnant, then head to the mc's bedroom where there's gonna be an "ending" button. or just turn on the cheats (i forgot which one exactly), and that "ending" button will appear.

Reactions: Joeker
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes