2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Creatively Challenged Dev

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Does that mean we get Ciri and Triss as two of the 3 neighbors we got placeholders for? ;):sneaky:
I haven't seen Booperfooper make any Triss or Ciri model. I kinda only wanna use models that are made by booperfooper in this game, so that things are not so jarring, but we'll see!

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
No pressure, go with what works best for you.

Little aside, how does one do to get Eve to be fine with more than Making Out? Those modifiers can be bothersome.
It depends on how far you are in the "practice" sessions. If that is completed (meaning you're already practicing sex with her), she should agree to whatever you suggest. For the practice sessions, just have her lust and love as high as possible, and she'll agree to move on to the next thing.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It depends on how far you are in the "practice" sessions. If that is completed (meaning you're already practicing sex with her), she should agree to whatever you suggest. For the practice sessions, just have her lust and love as high as possible, and she'll agree to move on to the next thing.
Well, both her love and lust are above 100 (much above in Lust's case), some actions have appeared in breakfast, but a long way to go yet, it seems.

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Well, both her love and lust are above 100 (much above in Lust's case), some actions have appeared in breakfast, but a long way to go yet, it seems.
Hmmm, have you groped her breast yet? After you finished the "touching practice", you should go to sleep, and then, an option to grope her breast should appear. do that 5 times, and you'll move on to the blowjob practice.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
it's a poor man's game i guess, cuz everything is free and all. I'm trying to make my own models, but holy there's so much to learn :eek:
Would be nice if you make more of the "hidden sex" scenes, like "She spilled a drink on the couch and I offer her to sit on my lap... and you know what happens next :)", "Or why not fuck her in the night while she sleeps in the bed? (currently its only possible while she is drugged)".
So far there is only one where you grope her during the movie night while her husband sits there.

ps.: Why her husband even exist? He is pretty much never at home nor he have any point in the game.

Last edited:

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Looking at this I get the feeling it is a fanshitpost. :unsure:

That aside I dislike the "slightly oblivious" like bruh the oblivious part is the draw.... It is the best part
oh hell yeah i agree, that was the goal initially, but when I tried to actually write the character, I couldn't make sense of what and how they would react to your actions. For example, how could a woman not notice she's getting fucked, at all? does she have some sort of nerve damage and has no sensations in the lower half or something? or is she mentally challenged (even more than me) and doesn't see anything wrong with what the player is doing (I don't like this because it's too fucked up, even for me.)

But of course, now that I wrote it here, an idea suddenly pops up which could justifify the obliviousness. Oh well, that's for another time I guess. Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love MOM by MOD, and I really like his work.

TLDR: it's a skill (writing) issue from my side.

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2023
Would be nice if you make more of the "hidden sex" scenes, like "She spilled a drink on the couch and I offer her to sit on my lap... and you know what happens next :)", "Or why not fuck her in the night while she sleeps in the bed? (currently its only possible while she is drugged)".
So far there is only one where you grope her during the movie night while her husband sits there.

ps.: Why her husband even exist? He is pretty much never at home nor he have any point in the game.
We'll see if I'm ever up for making all that. Also what do you mean "why her husband even exist"? So that you know she has a husband of course. He's the guy, whose wife you're having sex with dummy.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes