4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Is this game any good? Is there a solid story.... Does the MC sit around and watch the lesbian girl fuck other girls while getting none lol?.. I need those questions answered before I give the game a DL because I'd hate to play something where majority of the game is about the girl getting action and not MC.. Also is the lesbian girl optional as an Li, is there other LIs?.. Yeha I guess that's all I need to know thanks in advance if anyone answers my questions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LOSTBOY7

The game use to be called my new lesbian roommate but at that time too many people couldn't understand that she's a pansexual so the DEV changed the name of the game.

The girl that the MC moves in with is the main LI she does have a GF. The MC's job is to get the LI and the game does have mutliple endings depending on choices that you made in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
LOSTBOY7

The game use to be called my new lesbian roommate but at that time too many people couldn't understand that she's a pansexual so the DEV changed the name of the game.

The girl that the MC moves in with is the main LI she does have a GF. The MC's job is to get the LI and the game does have mutliple endings depending on choices that you made in the game.
So wait are you saying that the plot of the game is about MC trying to get a girl.. who already has a girl?.. Is there no possibility to like just let her be with her Gf and have MC focus on another girl instead or is the game mainly about the "lesbian" girl.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LOSTBOY7

There is no other girl other then her. Also she's pansexual which means she can be attracted to anyone. Depending on choices you might be able to do somethings with another girl. I can't remember everything as it's been awhile since I played it.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
LOSTBOY7

There is no other girl other then her. Also she's pansexual which means she can be attracted to anyone. Depending on choices you might be able to do somethings with another girl. I can't remember everything as it's been awhile since I played it.
Think ima skip this one, thanks for the info tho.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Think ima skip this one, thanks for the info tho.
I think you should give it a try and see which endings you get.
I know of 2 for sure and both of them end in pregnancy.
There may be more endings but that is all I wanted was the pregnancy part.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I remember way back when it didn't matter what you picked they all ended in pregnancy. But that was because of errors in the script file that the DEV had to fix.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think you should give it a try and see which endings you get.
I know of 2 for sure and both of them end in pregnancy.
There may be more endings but that is all I wanted was the pregnancy part.
I hate VNs where you pretty much forced to just persue one LI but if the story is good then I guess I don't mind. Is the story good tho?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Looks intresting, I see it's completed so is there a good amount of story or is this one of those shorter games?
it´s a rather long game with 2 different paths aka ends plus a bonus if you get all achievement. In general in recommend all the games and short stories by tlaero and mortze.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
it´s a rather long game with 2 different paths aka ends plus a bonus if you get all achievement. In general in recommend all the games and short stories by tlaero and mortze.
Ah that's good to know, I saw Dreaming of Elsa and Finding Miranda as well , they both look just as intresting so I'm definitely giving these 3 a try.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Is this game any good? Is there a solid story.... Does the MC sit around and watch the lesbian girl fuck other girls while getting none lol?.. I need those questions answered before I give the game a DL because I'd hate to play something where majority of the game is about the girl getting action and not MC.. Also is the lesbian girl optional as an Li, is there other LIs?.. Yeha I guess that's all I need to know thanks in advance if anyone answers my questions.
It is rather short, but I liked it. It is worth a shot IMO.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hate VNs where you pretty much forced to just persue one LI but if the story is good then I guess I don't mind. Is the story good tho?
For me it was a good VN to play.

Any VN/game with pregnancy to me is a good VN/game to play.
Even Fallout 4 with sex and pregnancy mods does it for me.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes