4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Sounds like you need your reality bubble burst. Few of those who consider themselves homosexual or heterosexual are actually on extreme ends of the Kinsey scale, essentially they're some degree of bisexual. It's not persuading them into fucking a male, it's persuading them that they're really not as exclusively lesbian as they've convinced themelves they are.

Because that's how the vagina is designed? You prefer they start sticking chair shaped objects in there instead? :D
While I get this is sarcasm, I am now morbidly curious. Thanks for that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this is a "small" but enjoyable game. and although the graphics and animations are below average, when you finish it at the end you are sorry, you would like some more.

and if in such a short time you still create empathy with Eliza, it means that you have worked well.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone have Android version for this
i have one i made from the compressed version a while back, posted it to LBRY

Gestures: swipe up to hide/show interface, down for menu, right to start skipping, left to rollback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Seeing as I have a love for writing, along with enjoying the games on here lol, I thought I'd share a player dialog change I've made for MNR. There are many text-based changes which I believe enhances the eroticism in the game, as well as linking various parts of the game to one another in a more fluid fashion. I also corrected most, if not all grammar errors. This .zip simply replaces the written dialog. Feedback would be appreciated as this is my first baby venture with this. Thumbs up to the game developer for such a great work of art as well! :)(y)

Installation:
Unzip the mod and extract the contents into your folder named "game" in your "My_New_Roommate-1_10-pc" folder. Overwrite files if required.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Some grammar errors in my dialogue are intentional. People don't always speak grammatically correct.
I wasn't trying to give off a sense like it was the grammar police coming in or anything haha. I liked your game a lot when compared to most I've played on F95. I don't think I corrected the intentional ones. Through the process of editing my own little version, I found the reasoning behind you scripting each character the way you did along with specific dialog set-ups you used to foretell future scenes. You are very talented when it comes to adding personality for each one which many people fail to do when they only care about sweet sex scenes lol. Some enjoy that, but I prefer some substance behind the personalities which you deliver. Excellent work!

Reactions: bill meoff
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes