• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You will eventually be able to romance every girl that has a name. So, if you visit a restaurant or a café and the girl is just called "Waitress", she will probably be dead after you are gone ( maybe ). You're only save in the MNM world if you have a name.
So Olivia is lewdable Afterall, thanks for clarifying this.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very attractive people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Nothing new to report regarding the case(s), sadly, only that there will be 3 more hearings in the case where I'm the victim this month ( one on the 14th, one on the 16th and then the last one should be on the 21st ). I really hope to hear something from my lawyer this week, though, regarding the updated case file in the case against me. Oh, fun fact, the main culprit that fled to thailand is continuing the framing against me on tiktok, something the german law enforcement will look into now. The fact he can keep posting on social media hopefully shows them how dumb they were to not put him in custody until the court started.

Okay, let's talk about the games.

It turns out that I needed a little longer for the second "day" of the MNM Prequel than I thought it would. Mainly because I made two events that I initially planned to happen, happen on that day. Todays render is Rei and Amelie in Rei's room at the dormitory and the event that leads up to them sitting there is actually very interesting and...Unexpected, I think. They're going to have a pretty long talk regarding certain topics you might remember from MNF ( stuff like bullying etc ). Since the MC in MNM is very different compared to the MNF one, he handles these things a little more...Direct, I guess. And like I said last week, this will explain a lot regarding the Mike situation in the main game. After they had their small talk with Amelie there ( which is not small at all ) you're going to be alone with Rei, where you two will discsuss certain things that might lead to a romance that is very similar to the one he has with Anna. It's going to be interesting to see if I can portray Rei as a true love just like I did with Anna, but I think so far I did a decent job. It's also a new experience for me to write a character that basically just met the MC with no background to becoming "true love fast". While I'm not going to rush things, I also don't want anyone to wait too long to see that romance bloom, so I have to find a good middle way. With Rei it's going to be a little harder, I think, because of the things I said above ( never met before, no background that the MCs might know of etc ). I like the "challenge" in an approach like that and I hope I can nail it! I also anticipiated that the prequel will be about the size of a regular MNM update but it will be bigger...Way bigger, I think. Not only because of the "time sink" until I get my stuff back, but

I also feel like the prequel is such an amazing opportunity to tell a lot about the backstory of the MC and his family for the main game. Theres also going to be some super funny and awkward lewdings happening in the prequel, mainly because everyone ( including the MC for the first time ) is so inexperienced. I'm telling you guys, the lewd event of the second day involving a certain ginger...That's gonna be funny and lewd as hell!
I also worked quite a bit on Chapter 4 again and when I realized how big the prequel is going to be, I thought about Chapters 4 size, which will also be very, very big. I think I said initially that I thought it might be "a little" longer than chapter 3, but now I feel like Chapter 4 is going to be like Chapter 3 and Chapter 2 combined. Not 100% sure on that, but I do plan to make it longer, not just in terms of ingame days but in general event length. This means more rendering work but I'm down for that, I just hope I can keep the dialogues funny and engaging. I finished a pretty funny event with Lena recently, who will still be a bit of a "bitch" sometimes but with certain things the MC will say will melt like warm butter. Think of her like Maddie in MNF where the MC just has to push the right buttons for her to become a princess.

And I feel like that's it for now. My mental health is going up and down again lately, mainly because my stuff has been gone for 8 months soon and the last MNM Update also was one year ago...Which basically almost ruins my mood every time when I think about it. I never wanted something like that to happen and I don't think there is a single person out there in the world who is as pissed at the whole situation and waiting as me, you can trust me on that. I do hope things will start to look better soon and that I get the right amount of compensation for the bullshit I have been through. If anything new happens I'll let you guys know immediately. Stay awesome and thanks again for all the incredible support since I enabled payments again!

Kuru

May 27, 2017
The story, characters, and everything in between is fantastic. Dev already has one completed masterpiece and this one is even better. My biggest concern is the Morgan trans route being 'optional'. I went the route where Morgan is born female first and then blitzed through the game again and saw the other events where she is trans. Have to say, Morgan feels like she is missing a lot in the born female route. The bond with her doesn't feel as strong as the trans route and completely miss the doctor lady. I'm not going to really fuss over missing out on the doctor lady but kind of feels like either Morgan's route as a whole is going to feel forced or otherwise lacking in the born female route. A few events already being edited slightly being shorter or otherwise missing that gut punch of connection like you instantly get with Olivia. Still going to go down both routes to not miss anything but born female will always be the preferred. I just hope it doesn't end up being a drastic difference.

• Wow
Reactions: AVNTester2

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
The story, characters, and everything in between is fantastic. Dev already has one completed masterpiece and this one is even better. My biggest concern is the Morgan trans route being 'optional'. I went the route where Morgan is born female first and then blitzed through the game again and saw the other events where she is trans. Have to say, Morgan feels like she is missing a lot in the born female route. The bond with her doesn't feel as strong as the trans route and completely miss the doctor lady. I'm not going to really fuss over missing out on the doctor lady but kind of feels like either Morgan's route as a whole is going to feel forced or otherwise lacking in the born female route. A few events already being edited slightly being shorter or otherwise missing that gut punch of connection like you instantly get with Olivia. Still going to go down both routes to not miss anything but born female will always be the preferred. I just hope it doesn't end up being a drastic difference.
Oh there's differences to make you say born female feels like it's missing something? Seems like I have to replay it with trans Morgan route one time since I only played the born female route :unsure:

Kuru

May 27, 2017
Oh there's differences to make you say born female feels like it's missing something? Seems like I have to replay it with trans Morgan route one time since I only played the born female route :unsure:
It isn't a completely different story or anything like, 'Omg you have to do the trans route or you are missing the entire game'. Nothing that severe. At least not yet. There are just little blips here and there that scenes are a bit longer with a bit deeper dialogue imo. Born female route make you feel like a good dad with Morgan. Trans route feels like an above and beyond father.

You 'can' pretty much start a new game, hit shift to spam through already read dialogue and just scroll back a bit to rewatch events that are changed. Or just do a completely new playthrough the honest way. Mostly a matter of how long has it been since you full cleared game.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
It isn't a completely different story or anything like, 'Omg you have to do the trans route or you are missing the entire game'. Nothing that severe. At least not yet. There are just little blips here and there that scenes are a bit longer with a bit deeper dialogue imo. Born female route make you feel like a good dad with Morgan. Trans route feels like an above and beyond father.

You 'can' pretty much start a new game, hit shift to spam through already read dialogue and just scroll back a bit to rewatch events that are changed. Or just do a completely new playthrough the honest way. Mostly a matter of how long has it been since you full cleared game.
Think I'm gonna go with a new playthrough last time I played was last year June or July :HideThePain: :KEK:

Reactions: Kuru

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Remember if you take the trans route your introduced to the doctor.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Kuru

May 27, 2017
Remember if you take the trans route your introduced to the doctor.
Not going to lie, I don't remember anything about her. Gotta check real quick before I continue. Ok, she seems like a nice character and all, just not my preference I guess why I didn't remember her all that well. More of the conversations before making it to her office feels like more of a loss to me.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
BTW K7, there is simple enough method to continue game main story production even without sources and pictures,
contact me if interested.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Please,Please,Please read Killer7's posts concerning what is going on in his life right now before you make yourself look bad to everyone here that has been trying their damnedest to support Killer7 any which way we can. be it monetary or providing encouragement to move forward and continue developing his games. right now the police have most of his equipment and backup drives. :rolleyes:
why though is killer in trouble like the proud father dev westy is in trouble?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
BTW K7, there is simple enough method to continue game main story production even without sources and pictures,
contact me if interested.
Now I'm curious. Post it here.

why though is killer in trouble like the proud father dev westy is in trouble?
If you would have read anything like the post said, you would not have to ask that question.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Now I'm curious. Post it here.

If you would have read anything like the post said, you would not have to ask that question.
Well, it's pretty easy to be done in Stable diffusion, Lora Training to be precise, AI trained Lora
can use all picture you have in game, after training it's possible to create picture by describing what you want to see in
the picture, something like: "Lena standing in the kitchen with pouty smile".

OR
Even better way, Stable Diffusion in reference mode - what needed is only picture of Lena. But of course Lora is much better in quality way.

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Well, it's pretty easy to be done in Stable diffusion, Lora Training to be precise, AI trained Lora
can use all picture you have in game, after training it's possible to create picture by describing what you want to see in

OR
Even better way, Stable Diffusion in reference mode - what needed is only picture of Lena. But of course Lora is much better in quality way.
Sounds jank.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh god why did they take the facepalm away. AI would be worse than just abandoning the game, which I know isn't happening.
Who cares if you can tell the AI to make a picture of Lena standing around in the kitchen when the kitchen is going to look completely different every single frame.

Reactions: Halfelf and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

OR
Show an example and then compare that to actual ingame renders...

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Oh god why did they take the facepalm away. AI would be worse than just abandoning the game, which I know isn't happening.
Who cares if you can tell the AI to make a picture of Lena standing around in the kitchen when the kitchen is going to look completely different every single frame.
Then looks like you know near nothing about Stable Diffusion and ai

Show an example and then compare that to actual ingame renders...
It's very broad theme, just for now search what is it and what it can do, maybe you like it
in Any way it's only suggestion.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes